Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of moron calls on auto parts at 4 am?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of moron calls on auto parts at 4 am?

I've got some parts for sale on craigslist and some moron texts me at 4 am asking about them! MY parents taught me phone manners, you don't call before 8 am or after 10 pm unless you know them and know that they will be alright with it. I asked him what the hell he was texting me at 4 am for and he replied back I didn't see a time block so it's your fault! ...REALLY??
    I'm tempted to sign him up for a move.

Guess you aren't too serious about making the sale.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
      I've got some parts for sale on craigslist and some moron texts me at 4 am asking about them! MY parents taught me phone manners, you don't call before 8 am or after 10 pm unless you know them and know that they will be alright with it. I asked him what the hell he was texting me at 4 am for and he replied back I didn't see a time block so it's your fault! ...REALLY??
      I'm tempted to sign him up for a move.
      I would. There is no excuse. Ask him if it is his mom's fault for gagging during the bukkake and accidently spitting him up on her vag.

Comment

ha. if they buy what im selling i dont care when you call. thats rule 1 for selling dope.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Money never sleeps

Comment

The real question is what kinda moron puts their phone number on craigslist ?
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Craigslist is full of stupidity. I have a dog on there right now and it clearly states no cats or small animals, but apparently people still want to ask if he can be taught to get along with them. Yeah, while they're in his belly.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                That, email only.

Comment

Doesn't matter what time I'm in my store, the phone is ringing. And Kyle texts me at all hours of the night for junk he needs next day. I turn my phone to silent when I sleep(actually, it is on silent 95% of the time any way) so it doesn't bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                    Someone that wants to make a sale to a actual adult! I never respond to a ad that doesn't have a phone number. And on a car ad I don't respond if there isn't a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Doesn't matter what time I'm in my store, the phone is ringing. And Kyle texts me at all hours of the night for junk he needs next day. I turn my phone to silent when I sleep(actually, it is on silent 95% of the time any way) so it doesn't bother me.
                      I can almost understand at a store. Some auto parts stores are open 24 hours so who knows.

I have my phone on incase my family needs to get hold of me in an emergency.
                      Like I said I was taught phone manners. I would never call anyone that late.

Comment

I am usually up by 4 am everyday, but I only email someone at that time. I usually will not call or text before 7, or after 9 pm.
                        2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                          I can almost understand at a store. Some auto parts stores are open 24 hours so who knows.

I have my phone on incase my family needs to get hold of me in an emergency.
                          Like I said I was taught phone manners. I would never call anyone that late.

I hear ya, and I agree that is pretty stupid. I don't know of any parts houses that are 24hr any more in this area. The AZ on Cooper in Arlington got robbed too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I hear ya, and I agree that is pretty stupid. I don't know of any parts houses that are 24hr any more in this area. The AZ on Cooper in Arlington got robbed too many times.
                            Really? I didn't know they'd stopped being 24 hr. It's been to long since I've done a late night thrash I guess.

Comment

Probably better than calling you at 4am. You can ignore a text easier.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X