What a creep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a creep

KENNEDALE — Four-term Kennedale Mayor Bryan Lankhorst resigned from office on Saturday, one day after Arlington police started investigating allegations that he inappropriately touched students.
    In a letter to city officials, Lankhorst said he was resigning because "my current circumstances require that I focus my attention on my family and on my personal life."
    His resignation was tendered hours after Kennedale posted on the city's website that City Council members were going to discuss complaints against the mayor at their Tuesday meeting.
    The complaints stem from Lankorst's role as a substitute teacher at Miller Elementary School in Arlington.
    Last week, Daisy Wood's 11-year-old daughter was one of a group of students who claimed Lankhorst touched them inappropriately. She documented her complaint in a letter to the principal:
    "He asked me and two other girls, 'Do you want to get pregnant before 18?' He hit me on the butt when we were playing tag when I told him to tag me on the hand."
    Daisy Wood said Lankhorst made her daughter feel uncomfortable.
    Lankhorst has not been charged, but News 8 has learned that Arlington police are investigating multiple allegations of assault against the now-former mayor.
    A spokesperson for Arlington ISD said it passed the investigation on to police because the suspect was not cooperating with them.
    Lankhorst is married and has two grown children.
    He was reelected as mayor less than two weeks ago, and city officials called his resignation surprising.
    Lankhorst has hired an attorney, and did not return requests from WFAA for an interview.
    "That was just alarming to me that somebody ... that's in the public eye would even consider the touches that he had with my daughter and the other students," Daisy Wood said.
    Arlington ISD has removed Lankhorst from the district while the investigation continues, and the popular mayor has now taken himself out of public office.
    City Council member John Clark is now serving as mayor, according to Kennedale's website.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Fuck man. I really hope that my daughter never goes through something like that because I'm not sure how I would handle the situation.

Hopefully that sick fuck gets some jail time so HE can get touched inappropriately and not like it.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
      Fuck man. I really hope that my daughter never goes through something like that because I'm not sure how I would handle the situation.

Hopefully that sick fuck gets some jail time so HE can get touched inappropriately and not like it.
      After raising two grown daughters, I can tell you how you would handle it: be in jail right beside that asshole when he gets out of the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        After raising two grown daughters, I can tell you how you would handle it: be in jail right beside that asshole when he gets out of the hospital.
        That's what I'm afraid of. I would hope that I could think rational enough to stay out of prison though.

Comment

That's what I'm afraid of. I would hope that I could think rational enough to stay out of prison though.
          No jury around here would convict a dad for defending his daughter if she was abused. There was a documentary done several years ago about family members retaliating on sexual predators. It was an awesome show. No one was convicted in a trial.

Comment

Can't stand pedophilia. Wish we were allowed to mete out punishment on a lot of these guys...

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              No jury around here would convict a dad for defending his daughter if she was abused. There was a documentary done several years ago about family members retaliating on sexual predators. It was an awesome show. No one was convicted in a trial.
              Yeah, what is a parent supposed to do? I think that is one little outlaw act that parents should be able to exercise. Granted, you'll need a lawyer but if your little one was in a bad situation - sucked to be the person that put them there.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                Yeah, what is a parent supposed to do? I think that is one little outlaw act that parents should be able to exercise. Granted, you'll need a lawyer but if your little one was in a bad situation - sucked to be the person that put them there.

Just don't get caught dealing with it.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I'm very protective of my girls and wouldn't hesitate to deball and remove the hands from some sorry sack of shit that attempted to touch either of them.

Comment

I hope so too, and he does need to serve some serious time. Lock him up and throw away the key.
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I'm very protective of my girls and wouldn't hesitate to deball and remove the hands from some sorry sack of shit that attempted to touch either of them.
                    Nice, I have a good idea what I would do, but I will not disclose it here.
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

the sun wouldnt set on that motherfucker.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        the sun wouldnt set on that motherfucker.

god bless.
                        It would set alright, at around the time I found out from my kid.

Comment

My X wife always said if something like that ever happened to one of our children she would pray she could keep me from finding out until the perp was in custody . I would peel there skin off with my bare hands . Thank God I don't have a daughter but it still goes for my son .
                          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Absolutely sickening. I'll bet the piece of shit offs himself before he's prosecuted. If not, I hope some real twisted motherfuckers catch him slipping one night.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Absolutely sickening. I'll bet the piece of shit offs himself before he's prosecuted. If not, I hope some real twisted motherfuckers catch him slipping one night.
                              According to my mom, Years ago he was neighbors with one of her really good friends. They would go to mexico and stay at there beach home for a few weeks during the year. They just happen to come home early one time, and found this nut job, using there water and water hose to water his grass. He didn't see anything wrong with it too.
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                              X