Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so are we going to do a six flags gtg this year or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
    I will make my 120 lb D packing wife come if you bring sarah. I think we can chill in the lazy river, and fuck with the little kids, and have a fucking awesome time. I was the biggest pimp there back in summer of 2000. And yes they blarred 106.1 and they were playing real slim shady, which I had that look going on, and the bloodhound gang. That was some of the greatest times of my life, well until 03, when I was getting drunk for free and banging a hottie. I miss those times... Tailsman might actual remember my GT, he remembers the Harley truck with the hot chicks. Those were some bad ass times. Can I haz them again? Ill take my wife, but shit, its ok to look, just not touch and now we can all legally get drunk and have a good time.
    Papasmurf, is that you?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
      I will make my 120 lb D packing wife come if you bring sarah. I think we can chill in the lazy river, and fuck with the little kids, and have a fucking awesome time. I was the biggest pimp there back in summer of 2000. And yes they blarred 106.1 and they were playing real slim shady, which I had that look going on, and the bloodhound gang. That was some of the greatest times of my life, well until 03, when I was getting drunk for free and banging a hottie. I miss those times... Tailsman might actual remember my GT, he remembers the Harley truck with the hot chicks. Those were some bad ass times. Can I haz them again? Ill take my wife, but shit, its ok to look, just not touch and now we can all legally get drunk and have a good time.
      drink much tonight lol?
      Last edited by 80coupe; 05-23-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X