anybody going to rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
    Rammstein and limpbzkit are about as comparable as slayer and Justin beiber. I'm not a die hard fan or anything but it should be a great show
    I would rate them even. If I had a gun to my head and I had to go see one of them in concert I think I'd rather see Limp Biscuit

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      I would rate them even. If I had a gun to my head and I had to go see one of them in concert I think I'd rather see Limp Biscuit
      You spelled it wrong.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I saw them Family Values tour also, 1998.

They set a bunch of stuff on fire on stage, and eventually people in the audience started setting their shirts on fire and spinning them around

good times..
        WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          I saw them Family Values tour also, 1998.

They set a bunch of stuff on fire on stage, and eventually people in the audience started setting their shirts on fire and spinning them around

good times..
          How many of us went to that damn concert, shit.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            You spelled it wrong.
            lol

Comment

I saw them at ther Ft Worth convention center. Someone climbed the wall and got up onto that circular catwalk above the arena and was running back and forth with security chasing him. We were hoping he would fall or jump off and he never did, at least we saw him get tackled by security finally! I can also confirm that a bunch of people set their shirts on fire and started waving them around and throwing them. It was pretty crazy!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                I saw them at ther Ft Worth convention center. Someone climbed the wall and got up onto that circular catwalk above the arena and was running back and forth with security chasing him. We were hoping he would fall or jump off and he never did, at least we saw him get tackled by security finally! I can also confirm that a bunch of people set their shirts on fire and started waving them around and throwing them. It was pretty crazy!
                That was a good concert. I left just as Korn went on, boring performance.

Comment

That was a good concert. I left just as Korn went on, boring performance.
                  They were ok but I was pretty damn high so it might have been the weed/other things. We told a friend of ours that these sweet tarts we had were X pills and so he kept claiming he was fucked up through the whole thing, LOL! We told him years later
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                    This ass-hat set his shirt on fire up in the nose bleeds near where I was sitting.

Then he burns himself, drops the shirt, and it starts to catch the cloth seat on fire.. I run over and pour my water bottle and beer on it to put it out.

I left promptly after that.
                    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      Know how I know you're gay?

Comment

I was there. Lol. Up front beside a couple giant samoan looking guys. Instant "mosh free zone" I remember ice cube getting introduced as ice t.
                        Slow moving projects
                        1964 C10 350/700r4
                        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                          Know how I know you're gay?
                          Well damn, judging how rammstein conducts themselves on stage...

Comment

Working...
                          X