anybody going to rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    That was the catalyst, there is a few towns/venues that won't let me them perform. Probably just didn't tour here because of fear of getting arrested again.
    Were you the Buch or the Dich?

Comment

Sounds like Hitler: The musical.

Comment

118 row J
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

When I was in high school I ate a bunch of LSD one night and me and some friends were tripping balls at cravens park. Well it's getting late and the visuals are getting really intense so we decide to go back to my buddy Nate's house to try to get more of a grip on reality. We are in his room and we turn on the radio, I am guessing 97.1, well I didn't realize at the time but they would play the english version of that DO HASTE song by rammstein late at night. So I thought DO HASTE was playing and we both about the same time realize that we can understand the lyrics, we were convinced the rest of the night that the LSD was so good that it taught our brains German.

Every time I hear about LSD or Rammstein I make everyone else around me suffer from my Rammstein story.

Comment

I remember when I thought that Rammstein was good music... Also thought Limp Bizkit was good.. Some of realize how wrong we were with our music choice as we get older.

And who didnt get fucked up at cravens park lol

Comment

lol@going to see rammstein

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                I remember when I thought that Rammstein was good music... Also thought Limp Bizkit was good.. Some of realize how wrong we were with our music choice as we get older.

And who didnt get fucked up at cravens park lol
                Rammstein and limpbzkit are about as comparable as slayer and Justin beiber. I'm not a die hard fan or anything but it should be a great show

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  lol@going to see rammstein
                  LOL at fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    Rammstein and limpbzkit are about as comparable as slayer and Justin beiber. I'm not a die hard fan or anything but it should be a great show
                    I never tried to compare them... just stated how people thought they were an awsome band like Rammstein, people thought they were cool at one point and that was short lived.

Comment

I never tried to compare them... just stated how people thought they were an awsome band like Rammstein, people thought they were cool at one point and that was short lived.
                      True. I wouldn't have even known they were playing if my uncle didn't invite me. I wouldn't go to limp bizkit if you paid me

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        LOL at fuck you
                        you going to see kid rock next month?

Comment

Love Zak Wylde

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            you going to see kid rock next month?
                            Maybe if i can get my ba wit da ba

Comment

Zakk sounds likes a total asshole, he needs to get his ass beat....
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Love Zak Wylde
                                hahahahahahhaha!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X