FTP on this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP on this one

Seriously. Someone point out the weapon to me.

Two people, including a 13-year-old boy, were arrested Friday on suspicion of possessing inert and replica weapons believed to have been stolen.

COLTON (CBS) — Two people, including a 13-year-old boy, were arrested Friday on suspicion of possessing a military-grade weapon believed to have been stolen.

Colton police said in a statement released that officers were dispatched to the 1100 block of South Mohave Drive about 6:59 p.m. Friday.

Upon arrival, they saw a male, later identified as a 13-year-old boy, sitting on top of a roof and holding a possible rifle.

According to police, the suspect ran into a nearby apartment, which a K9 subsequently searched after authorities contacted the owner.

Three weapons were recovered, including an inert M136 AT4 “LAW” anti-tank weapon, a b.b. gun rifle and a replica 9mm hand gun, police said.

Mario Bruton Sr., 43, was booked into county jail and the 13-year-old was taken to juvenile hall on suspicion of possession of a stolen weapon and possession of illegal weapons.

The U.S Army is expected to confiscate the weapon, police added
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

huh?

Comment

yes. omg prosecute everyone
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I'd be happy to spend a few hours in jail for that arrest knowing the payout I'd be getting when it was over. I'm sure every lawyer in California is contacting that family trying to get in on that cash. Ignorant police officers for sure.

Comment

So you think a 13 year old kid should be able to run around with a damn LAW rocket launcher? Inert or not?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
            So you think a 13 year old kid should be able to run around with a damn LAW rocket launcher? Inert or not?
            It's an AT4 and it's a chunk of fiberglass. That's it. Yes, I think he should be able to run around with it. It can never be made to fire.

Comment

Do you do anything with your spare time aside from scouring the interwebz looking for FTP stories, and anything to glorify the military?

Comment

I think its understandable that the cops were called to investigate. I think they should have laughed about what they found, given a stern lecture to the kid for running...maybe told his parents about it..and let it go. Good god anyone can buy a non-operational/replica at several places....and last time I checked theres nothing illegal about walking down the street with one...its practically a toy.

Comment

Do you do anything with your spare time aside from scouring the interwebz looking for FTP stories, and anything to glorify the military?
                  Umm....you'll notice that at the bottom the military is coming after the 'weapon'. There's no glory in that. Now, if a captain had told them to fuck off, THEN that'd be glorifying the military.

Actually, most of my time is spare. I'm retired.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    I think its understandable that the cops were called to investigate. I think they should have laughed about what they found, given a stern lecture to the kid for running...maybe told his parents about it..and let it go. Good god anyone can buy a non-operational/replica at several places....and last time I checked theres nothing illegal about walking down the street with one...its practically a toy.
                    I guess you could use it as a bat. A big, unwieldy and awkward bat

Comment

Good job on the police.

Comment

I am Forever_Frost and no matter what I google search, ftp
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Oh noes, I found an inert sea mine out at Clear Spings. Better call the coast guard to come and get it, then arrest the people that put it there.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Oh noes, I found an inert sea mine out at Clear Spings. Better call the coast guard to come and get it, then arrest the people that put it there.

"Hey Gladys! Check out this sea urchin!"

Comment

What would be the point of an inert sea mine exactly?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X