FTP on this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Oh noes, I found an inert sea mine out at Clear Spings. Better call the coast guard to come and get it, then arrest the people that put it there.
    Nah, you touched it last... they'll arrest you!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      What would be the point of an inert sea mine exactly?

Serves as something "cool" for divers to find and take pictures of themselves next to?

Just a guess...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

The police better go down to the gun show and every army navy store in town because they have all kinds of weapons!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

LOL. I wouldn't be anywhere near that thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
            I am Forever_Frost and no matter what I google search, ftp
            Actually, I don't google this stuff. It's put on my FB wall for me to look at and if I find it interesting, I bring it here. If cops stopped acting "stupidly", I'd have nothing to use now would I?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Buddy got booked for "brandishing a replica firearm" in cali (paintball gun).

Don't live in a commie state...

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
                Buddy got booked for "brandishing a replica firearm" in cali (paintball gun).

Don't live in a commie state...
                Did he flash it in a manner that could have led to harm? If so, I can see the arrest. Those bastards hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Actually, I don't google this stuff. It's put on my FB wall for me to look at and if I find it interesting, I bring it here. If cops stopped acting "stupidly", I'd have nothing to use now would I?

There are bad people in every line of work. Since cops are human, they will never work 100% error free.

You might as well post that the sky is blue today.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    There are bad people in every line of work. Since cops are human, they will never work 100% error free.

I'm sorry, but if I pay your salary and pension with my tax dollars to be armed and trained in arms to uphold the law, I sure ashell expect you to tell the difference between a weapon that is a threat and one that has been rendered inert. Or at the very least be able to figure it out before arresting someone.

The white line was my first clue, and I'm not even military.

"suspicion of possessing a military grade weapon believed to have been stolen"

Fucking retards...
                    Last edited by sc281; 05-21-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Just something hidden in a scuba lake. It's not marked, so kinda freaky when you just stumble upon it.

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                      Serves as something "cool" for divers to find and take pictures of themselves next to?

Just a guess...
                      Yeah that.

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                      LOL. I wouldn't be anywhere near that thing!
                      Even though all logic says that it's inert, I still made sure that I didn't bump it with my tank.

Comment

OK

"Goodbye Blue Sky"

[Childs voice:]
                        Look, Mummy. There's an airplane up in the sky.

Oooooooo ooo ooo ooooh
                        Did you see the frightened ones
                        Did you hear the falling bombs
                        Did you ever wonder
                        Why we had to run for shelter
                        When the promise of a brave new world
                        Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky
                        Oooooooo ooo ooooo oooh
                        Did you see the frightened ones
                        Did you hear the falling bombs
                        The flames are all long gone
                        But the pain lingers on
                        Goodbye blue sky
                        Goodbye blue sky
                        Goodbye
                        Goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          I'm sorry, but if I pay your salary and pension with my tax dollars to be armed and trained in arms to uphold the law, I sure ashell expect you to tell the difference between a weapon that is a threat and one that has been rendered inert. Or at the very least be able to figure it out before arresting someone.

The white line was my first clue, and I'm not even military.

"suspicion of possessing a military grade weapon believed to have been stolen"

Fucking retards...
                          I wasn't referring to the policing in this particular case, I was addressing Frost.

By the way, our pension is self funded. I pay two-thirds of my own retirement, and I pay 100% of my 457b plan.

Comment

By the way, our pension is under-funded.
                            Fixed.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I agree. And as such, a lot of your power should be taken from you and you should be held to a standard that matches your authority.

Comment

I wasn't referring to the policing in this particular case, I was addressing Frost.

By the way, our pension is self funded. I pay two-thirds of my own retirement, and I pay 100% of my 457b plan.
                                Umm..isn't 2/3 less than 3/3? Wouldn't it be 3/3 if you were self funded?

Comment

Working...
                                X