Pretty friggin cool (eclipse)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty friggin cool (eclipse)

I don't have anything high tech, but saw the eclipse through a pin hole in a piece of paper. I am still seeing orbs on the screen.

I went out fishing at a pond in fort worth and couldn't really see it. I dontknow if it effects the fish bite but they were not biting.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Ya I got a couple shots . Sorry quality may not be as good I saved em to my phone then uploaded them

Comment

I shot them from my backyard in whitesboro with my canon

Comment

Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
          Ya I got a couple shots . Sorry quality may not be as good I saved em to my phone then uploaded them
          Nice one-up, great shots. I saw what was an almost full eclipse, but no way to take pics.

Comment

Thanks it was to far below the trees for me to get anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
              Thanks it was to far below the trees for me to get anymore
              I'm on the west coast, would have made for a great photo opp. At this point the moon is "leaving."

Comment

Clouds got in the way here.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  I don't have anything high tech, but saw the eclipse through a pin hole in a piece of paper. I am still seeing orbs on the screen.
                  You're supposed to look at the projected image on paper from the pin hole...
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    You're supposed to look at the projected image on paper from the pin hole...
                    I probably ruined my vision, but saw something cool doing so. I looked directly at , and saw the eclipse, but glanced away because it hurt. <- dumbass

Comment

Working...
                    X