Cops bust Albertsons on Beach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    I was at the Sonic/CiCis in Arlington about 15 years ago. Cops used to never bug us.
    Same here.
    Photobucket

Comment

I was there, cops only bust it when they are in a bad mood. lol. That black lifted eco-boost was joses. He posted a thread in the picture and video section.

Before After-6 inch Pro Comp, 20x10 Moto Metal M961's, Nfab steps, 35x12.50 Nittos Sorry for the crappy pics, my iphone 4 is beat to shit and the lens is scratched to hell.
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Cici's 20 yrs ago, pleasant ridge and green oaks . Then out to Dallas to act a fool.
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
          Cici's 20 yrs ago, pleasant ridge and green oaks . Then out to Dallas to act a fool.
          Cici's late 90's at all? If so, what did you drive? I used to go there and hang with Broady (dr pepper on the old board) and a few others. I had (still have) a Teal LT1 SS.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Cici's late 90's at all? If so, what did you drive? I used to go there and hang with Broady (dr pepper on the old board) and a few others. I had (still have) a Teal LT1 SS.
            Brody with the coupe and flames? I still talk to him from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
              Brody with the coupe and flames? I still talk to him from time to time.
              I believe that's him. He didn't take his shit out all that much. I think it was always broke.

Comment

Most of the time I think he only brought it out when someone was actually going to run for cash. I know at one point it was wrecked pretty bad and he rebuilt it. It did break frequently, I towed him home one night.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                  Most of the time I think he only brought it out when someone was actually going to run for cash. I know at one point it was wrecked pretty bad and he rebuilt it. It did break frequently, I towed him home one night.
                  Remember a dude w/ a maroon LT1 T/A? Dude so anal about his car he flipped the fuck out when I touched his antenna with my shirt. LOL

Oh, and the black kid, Roy. Dad owned a strip club or something to that effect in Kennedale. Dude was nuts.

Comment

Depends on the year time frame. I knew a guy with a maroon lt1 that was kind of riced out and was anal as shit over it.

Comment

Kind of a big dude? It would have been between 1997 and 2000. Yeah it had bolt-ons and he thought it was fast, but only wanted to run me from a roll with his 3.42 gears against my 4.10's.

Comment

I had a few depending on what the plans were for the night . 95 s-10 daily driver , 81 chevy crew cab dually and a 69 z28 yellow with black stripes . I mostly hung around Kevin (KP) and Joe Agulara .
                        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

They busted it up fast, I didn't Even make it there i had to meet the other mustangs at racetrack lol. It turned out being a good night. Stayed in Mexico till 5 did a hit again a t/a and did a corvette pretty bad, lol I'm more than positive that vette would have me for breakfast on the highway
                          Street car.

Comment

I'm mostly in the 10 years ago crowd. A buddy of mine got a SS Silverado and started going out there, so he talked me into it saturday. I was only there for about 30 min - 1 hour though. It's not like it used to be, but looks like it might be picking back up. I miss the Pep Boys days off of Rufe Snow and 820.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Oh, and the black kid, Roy. Dad owned a strip club or something to that effect in Kennedale. Dude was nuts.
                              Did Roy have the Dodge Ram SS/T? White with blue racing stripes?

Remember Ivan with the Yellow C4 Vette w/ black wheels so low it scraped gravel?

Chris Cooper, Red SS Camaro

I remember the group of older guys with the teal Cobra, and a few Fbods that always parked on the row near the store front (Marble Slab)

Sonic was fun until some dumbass in a lifted F150 went off road on the side of Sonic and sprayed mud and rocks all over a Mystic Cobra.

Good times.

Comment

Working...
                              X