• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    You on patrol through there?
    On duty 24/7 up in this crib.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Don't know how long this will last, but is the cheapest in town.
      Till election.
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        On duty 24/7 up in this crib.
        LOL. The reason I ask is because I live relatively close to that intersection. I'm at Walnut Creek and Debbie. I didn't realize you lived down here! Shoot me a PM if you ever wanna swing over and shoot the bull. On nice evenings we're usually out on the driveway w/ the neighbors shoot'n the bull and killing a couple of frosty brews.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

It's 3.07 for 87 and only 3.65 for diesel at the Kroger on Matlock and Mansfield Webb, and has been for a while. It's the closest one to my place, too. The next closest one to me is 4.09 for diesel.

Oh, and you don't need a Kroger card or anything to get that price. Pretty slick!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            It's 3.07 for 87 and only 3.65 for diesel at the Kroger on Matlock and Mansfield Webb, and has been for a while. It's the closest one to my place, too. The next closest one to me is 4.09 for diesel.

Oh, and you don't need a Kroger card or anything to get that price. Pretty slick!
            That's got to be the best price in the Metroplex.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

Damn, that's cool.

Thanks for the post on the $3.19.. it was $3.29 but I damn sure swung in on my way to Scarborough Fair today.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                Damn, that's cool.

Thanks for the post on the $3.19.. it was $3.29 but I damn sure swung in on my way to Scarborough Fair today.
                The small print on the price sign was a disclaimer.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  It's $3.17 at bucees in new braunfels.
                  I paid $3.199 there on Thursday. Fun place to stop.

Comment

$5+ here, I miss Texas.

Comment

the winds will be switching from s to n shortly. stock up

Comment

E85 $2.96 at Kroger on Matlock...Debbie LN.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          E85 $2.96 at Kroger on Matlock...Debbie LN.
                          I cant wait for the Kroger gas station to open up here in arlington. I just hope they have E85.
                          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                            I cant wait for the Kroger gas station to open up here in arlington. I just hope they have E85.
                            Yeah...I fill up the Tahoe with that stuff...but I think it burns through it quicker.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                              It's going to be a madhouse when it does. I'll be waiting until late at night to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                                Yeah...I fill up the Tahoe with that stuff...but I think it burns through it quicker.
                                It does.
                                Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                                It's going to be a madhouse when it does. I'll be waiting until late at night to go.
                                I know. My inlaws live right over by that kroger on Pleasant Ridge. I just hope they have E85, because its really far out of the way for me to go to Mansfield to get E85.
                                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                                X