Need Shreveport advise ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Shreveport advise ASAP

I'm in Shreveport for a bachelor party and need to know which stripclub will be the best to go to. Any advise?
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

advice
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      advice
      That's good advise.

Comment

He's been advised
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          He's been adviced
          Fixed!!
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I am on a phone. Sorry
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

posting on dfwmustangs at a bachelor party....doing it wrong

Comment

Last time we were there, we went to Deja Vu, which is now Larry Flint's Hustler Club.

Comment

I've been to all, and none stood out above the rest. There is a uh, I'll say 'wide array' of women. And if you're used to Dallas clubs, good luck. Haha
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I've been to all, and none stood out above the rest. There is a uh, I'll say 'wide array' of women. And if you're used to Dallas clubs, good luck. Haha
                    x2

every other big city i have been to the strip clubs suck! i heard other than dallas, only tampa atlanta and quebec are better

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      x2

every other big city i have been to the strip clubs suck! i heard other than dallas, only tampa atlanta and quebec are better
                      I'd add New Orleans to that list, but the broads there vary so wildly from club to club. There are about 6 good clubs that are as good if not better than Dallas
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My advice for Shreveport is make the couple hour drive to Dallas. I spent 3 weeks in Shreveport and it fucking sucks in that town.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Ive been to Shreveport on a bachelor party. Good luck bro.
                          03 cobra

Comment

Strip club in Shreveport,,,,,fuck that I'll keep my money!
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

You people that go to strip clubs are idiots

Comment

Working...
                              X