Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decent place in FW for drinks dinner/appetizers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent place in FW for drinks dinner/appetizers?

Anywhere on this side of town worth a crap? I don't want to go to a club type bar nor do I wanna be stuck at a Chilis or Applebees by any means.

Apparently, I'm in charge of picking a destination for tomorrow's GNO, but I'm the youngest of the bunch so I need somewhere fitting for old fogies, too.

Go a little further to Grapevine, and stop in at Mi Dia From Scratch. It's not cheap, but the food is top notch and they have over 100 different agave tequilas on the tower. Badass patio.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Is 8.0s in downtown still open?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Go a little further to Grapevine, and stop in at Mi Dia From Scratch. It's not cheap, but the food is top notch and they have over 100 different agave tequilas on the tower. Badass patio.
        Grapevine is a bit far for some of the ladies. Westside of town is going to be the easiest.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Isn't that geared to the 40's crowd? I don't wanna look at balding old guys.

Comment

Tgif? They got that deal where you can get an app. main course and desert for $13 or $16
          They also have some.decent burgers
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            Grapevine is a bit far for some of the ladies. Westside of town is going to be the easiest.

Isn't that geared to the 40's crowd? I don't wanna look at balding old guys.
            lol I thought you said Old Fogies?

Comment

lol I thought you said Old Fogies?
              I'm early 20's they are early 30's. I think one that another girl is bringing is like 36?

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                Anywhere on this side of town worth a crap? I don't want to go to a club type bar nor do I wanna be stuck at a Chilis or Applebees by any means.

Apparently, I'm in charge of picking a destination for tomorrow's GNO, but I'm the youngest of the bunch so I need somewhere fitting for old fogies, too.
                What part of Ft Worth?

This time of year I would look into the Woodshed Smokehouse. Its a new open air style joint on the Trinity River. I've been there once and enjoyed my meal. Even if you can't get a reservation you can sit in the bar area "community seating" or whatever its called. After dinner take the short drive to the SO7 area, plenty of bars and TCU chicks.

Forgot to add: The visual appeal of that place alone is enough to attract females to go there. Even if you're not looking to hook up, it never hurts to have a conversation piece during a meal.
                Last edited by cool cat; 05-18-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Del Frisco's / thread
                  2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                  Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                  Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                  Speedlogix Catch Can
                  Resonator Delete

Comment

Eddie V's on the corner of Camp Bowie West and University if you go during HH. They have half-price apps and discounted drinks. More upscale, so no DBs to deal with, but not so fancy that you'll spend a fortune. The food is great.

Comment

No, Flying Saucer is taking over that spot when they are done renovating it.
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                      George Orwell

Comment

The Reata:

2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                          THIS^^^^!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                            THIS^^^^!!!!!

http://www.reata.net/
                            We love that place.
                            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

People will disagree l, but I like Joe t's atmosphere a lot

Comment

Working...
                              X