Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
    No shit.

I never understood the fascination with Patrón either. It's like tequila didn't exist before it. I'd much rather sip some Tres Generaciones.
    Thank You!! The only patron that's good in a shot (to me) is the Cafe. It just tastes great, but otherwise, screw that garbage.

I'm a scotch drinker myself, just finished my bottle of McCallen 18, need to go buy more!!!
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
      Thank You!! The only patron that's good in a shot (to me) is the Cafe. It just tastes great, but otherwise, screw that garbage.

I'm a scotch drinker myself, just finished my bottle of McCallen 18, need to go buy more!!!
      fuck yeah McCallen is good shit.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        No shit.

I never understood the fascination with Patrón either. It's like tequila didn't exist before it. I'd much rather sip some Tres Generaciones.
        I always buy my Tequila from people that make shampoo...

Comment

Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
          Man just once i want to taste that whiskey that is like eighty dollars a pint . Forgot what its called but i see it when i go into the liquor store and i think ... someday
          Eighty dollars doesn't narrow things down at all, you broke dick piece of road trash.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Eighty dollars doesn't narrow things down at all, you broke dick piece of road trash.
            he's too retarded to see that.

My $220 750ml bottle of Balvenie 21 would make him cry, and in the land of high dollar scotch whisky it's cheap shit.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              he's too retarded to see that.

My $220 750ml bottle of Balvenie 21 would make him cry, and in the land of high dollar scotch whisky it's cheap shit.
              Too rich for my blood. And I about croaked when I saw someone buy a $93 bottle of Aberlour A'bunadh.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Too rich for my blood. And I about croaked when I saw someone buy a $93 bottle of Aberlour A'bunadh.
                I paid $78 for my A'bunadh. Oops.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  No shit, I feel like I'm spending a lot when I buy a bottle of Booker's. But then again I drink way more than I should.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    I'd drink it. Drunk already and one of my great Danes just shit in the floor. I knew that dog fart was lingering too long.
                    Hate when that happens...

Comment

Don't know why anybody drinks rolling rock beer got to # 4 fucked my world up now drinking crown to clear it up

Sent from my PG86100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
                      Trick3d EVO

Comment

Working...
                      X