Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas City workers screw around on the job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
    I don't know the guy that took that video, but my guess is that he's has a cushy office job his whole life.
    Correct, we don't know each other because if you knew me you would know how wrong you were.

Now that we have unofficially met, if you are interested in speaking with the City of Dallas you would be witness #14. Send me a PM and I will let you know when they will be doing the interviews.

Comment

Lol! Whoops.
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by dallastaxpayer View Post
        Correct, we don't know each other because if you knew me you would know how wrong you were.

Now that we have unofficially met, if you are interested in speaking with the City of Dallas you would be witness #14. Send me a PM and I will let you know when they will be doing the interviews.
        Tits or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by dallastaxpayer View Post

Get the hell outa here with that shit. There is more productive things you could do.

Comment

People bitch about that shit, yet blow their day off on the net while on the clock.

Comment

Or taking recreational videos of the woods while on the clock.

Seems energy to make things right would be better spent father above in the tree than members of our local community.
              WRX

Comment

Everyone does it. Can't stop it. Funny. This guy is at work not working complaining About people not working. Be a man. Tell them to get back to work. Don't hide behind ur blinds recording with ur iPhone . Pussy

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                X