if you had one day in Chicago....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you had one day in Chicago....

What would you do? Where would you go? I'm leaving tomorrow and coming back sunday.

Originally posted by Memo View Post
    What would you do? Where would you go? I'm leaving tomorrow and coming back sunday.
    they serve till 4am. you figure it out.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'd leave ASAP and not let a single penny of mine contribute to their economy
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Buy as much gasoline as possible, burn as many things as possible.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd visit Malnati's for a pizza....
          Lou Malnati's Pizzeria is home to the best deep dish in Chicago. Lou Malnati's has stayed true to the original Chicago deep dish pizza recipe created by Lou Malnati over 40 years ago.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I would probably end up spending a fair amount of time trying to find a place that had "un=flavored" iced tea. I'm pretty paticular about my sweet tea.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Pull a Ferris Bueller.

Comment

Wrigley

Comment

I'll be there for a damn week this summer. Got to visit the wife's family. I'll be hitting as many museums as possible, and the local Indian markets buying the wife some new kurtas and shalwar kameez, that shit is cheap up there. Other than that I figure the less time I spend on the streets, the less likely I am to be shot. Last time I was there was 54 shootings in the area we where and that was only two days.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Wrigley

Comment

I lived in Chicago. There is a ton of stuff to do. But first on my list would be Museum of Science & Industry, They have a German U Boat along with many other things. It would take a you a whole day alone to go through it.

Then that night I would end it off at Navy Pier & ride the Ferris Wheel & next day hit Sears Tower & go to the top. Amazing view. You can see all the way to Aurora which is 40 miles east of Chicago
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Spend it at U of Chicago.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Italian Beef Sammich!
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

When you get there express how unhappy we are with Obama.

Comment

Working...
                              X