Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    Is that both the front and the rear?

Includes front and rear seat upholstery and head rests.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      Includes front and rear seat upholstery and head rests.
      Damn that's not bad at all.

How hard is it to install these? Do they slip over my clothes seats or what? Never done this type of install before.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Is that both the front and the rear?

copied from ad....

• Includes front and rear seat upholstery and head rests.
        • Includes necessary seat foam.
        • For vehicles with side air bags.
        • These seats are taken off of a 2012 Mustang GT to turn it into a ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang. May have very minor scuff marks.
        • Large headrest covers from 2012 and 2013 Mustangs or small headrests from 2011 are available. Please notify us of year or style before ordering, otherwise additional shipping costs to correct possible change will be covered by buyer.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Just buy and wear leather pants, then no matter what car you sit in, you are sitting on leather!

Comment

Damn that's not bad at all.

How hard is it to install these? Do they slip over my clothes seats or what? Never done this type of install before.
            That is a good price, damn good for factory.

I have done a few trucks, not hard at all. The newer interiors are basically "snap" together. Pull your old cloth off and you will figure it out as you do. It sounds like this one uses different foam so may have to replace that.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Just buy and wear leather pants, then no matter what car you sit in, you are sitting on leather!
              lmfao!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Rob is the answer man for realz.
                /thread.

Comment

Working...
                X