No announcement yet.

VZ Unlimited Data Peeps your SOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what happens if I already have a 4G service and I'm a grandfathered unlimited data customer?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I have a sprint wireless broadband card - I never can find 4g service and the 3G has slowed down so much over the last year that it's almost unusable. Sprint sucks.

Comment

yup, it's all these stupid updates that they are doing to their networks here in dallas to prep for their LTE launch. it's screwing up existing service to a point it's almost unuseable.
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
          yup, it's all these stupid updates that they are doing to their networks here in dallas to prep for their LTE launch. it's screwing up existing service to a point it's almost unuseable.
          More often than not I'm getting 3G service on my LTE phone. If I do get a LTE signal, it's only a bar or two.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            So what happens if I already have a 4G service and I'm a grandfathered unlimited data customer?
            If you get a subsidized/upgrade device, you lose your unlimited data. If you have to activate a new/different device, I believe the same applies.

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            More often than not I'm getting 3G service on my LTE phone. If I do get a LTE signal, it's only a bar or two.
            Have you tried different modems?

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              If you get a subsidized/upgrade device, you lose your unlimited data. If you have to activate a new/different device, I believe the same applies.

Have you tried different modems?

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

So basically don't change phones and just renew my service to keep my unlimited data plan?

I've thought about rooting the phone and swapping out base bands but instead, I was just waiting for the 4.0.4/4.0.5 update to hit. Supposedly it's out next Tuesday.

Comment

Dont worry, use nerds will save the day with free wireless bandwidth over our wifi connections. Were working on it.

Comment

Sprint alread did this . With att you get enough to cause you overages or enough that their getting their moneys worth out of you .

Comment

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/0...ed-data-plans/

The email in bullets:

Customers will not be automatically moved to new shared data plans. If a 3G or 4G smartphone customer is on an unlimited plan now and they do not want to change their plan, they will not have to do so.
                    When we introduce our new shared data plans, Unlimited Data will no longer be available to customers when purchasing handsets at discounted pricing.
                    Customers who purchase phones at full retail price and are on an unlimited smartphone data plan will be able to keep that plan.
                    The same pricing and policies will be applied to all 3G and 4GLTE smartphones.
                    92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                    15 GT w/PP

Comment

Working...
                    X