X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Finger for Bcoop

LOL, Brent. You'll love this one...

Arby's literally gives kid the finger — inside his sandwich

Arby's may advertise its menu offerings as "Good Mood Food," but that only works for sandwiches that don't have human fingers inside them. Ryan Hart, a 14-year-old from Jackson, Mich., was finishing his roast beef sandwich when he "tasted something like rubber." He spit it out and found an inch-long slice of a finger that had been severed from an employee's hand on a meat slicer earlier that day. "I was about to puke," he said. "It was just nasty." The restaurant that served the unfortunate side dish was sanitized but didn't close after the incident. Hart has reportedly been unable to sleep since then. "We don't eat fast food no more," Hart's dining companion said.

I read this earlier, and was trying to figure out why no one looked for the missing digit.

Comment

Well at least it was real meat and not liquid meat product.

Comment

One time a few years back, I was eating at Panchos, and I was in the middle of a cheese enchilada, when I got a hold of something crunchy and it poked my tongue. I spit it out, and it was a perfectly cut finger nail. I did go and throw up.
        2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I sliced my thumb on a meat slicer when I was working at Schlotzsky's at 17. I couldn't believe my boss actually threw the meat out since I've seen him pick something out of the trash and use it before, but he did. He then took me to his Korean doctor to get it taken care of. They cauterized the wound using a lightning bolt machine and it hurt like a motherFUCKER.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
            One time a few years back, I was eating at Panchos, and I was in the middle of a cheese enchilada, when I got a hold of something crunchy and it poked my tongue. I spit it out, and it was a perfectly cut finger nail. I did go and throw up.
            Damn you. I was craving Panchos today until this. I dated a girl back in the 90's that got fired from Mr Jim's because her fake nail fell into a pizza and the cust came in pissed off and yelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
              Damn you. I was craving Panchos today until this. I dated a girl back in the 90's that got fired from Mr Jim's because her fake nail fell into a pizza and the cust came in pissed off and yelling.
              Lets just say said panchos is now closed. I can honestly say that is my only experience with something like that, other then occasional hair in your food, which is nearly as bad IMO.
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Well, you see, Sir, the Band-Aid was holding the fingernail on.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Well, you see, Sir, the Band-Aid was holding the fingernail on.
                  What else do you put in your sauce, Buckman?
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    What else do you put in your sauce, Buckman?
                    There's cockroaches in the flour! Your cigar ash is in the spaghetti

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      There's cockroaches in the flour! Your cigar ash is in the spaghetti
                      Jesus, Buckman! This stuff's been on the Stingray since Korea! This can expired in 1966!
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

But it's liquid! How'd a finger get past the nozzle?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                          Sorry about that, it was actually a toe nail. I used to clip them by the flautas and sometimes I couldn't control where they landed.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Sorry about that, it was actually a toe nail. I used to clip them by the flautas and sometimes I couldn't control where they landed.
                            Its all good
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              arby's may advertise its menu offerings as "good mood food," but that only works for sandwiches that don't have human fingers inside them.
                              lofl
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X