If you knew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you knew...

...that you had a week to live, and still felt fine, what would you do?

Since I'm asking this crowd I am assuming that hookers and blow are already involved....

Make a thread asking DFWM what they would do if they only had a week to live
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Make a mark on history.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        Make a thread asking DFWM what they would do if they only had a week to live
        LOL, the subject came up among a group of people that I was having lunch with and some of the answers were very interesting... I figured this group would run with it...

Comment

Become a serial killa!
          Ded

Comment

Three chicks at the same time
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I'd divulge everything I know about every person on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                i'd divulge everything i know about every person on this site.
                ^^win^^

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If you did it now you might only have a week to live, so........ GO FOR IT!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I would go to to Bora Bora, rent one of these, and just hang out by myself. May reread some of my favorite books, or just get hammered drunk every day-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Spend as much time as possible with those that I love, enjoy the little simple pleasures in life.

Comment

I'd go to the ATM first to get some cash. After waiting for my cash, I'd do something cool on the 1 day I have left.

Comment

spend every minute with my son, make videos of myself for him to watch after I'm gone, most importantly give him advice at different stages in life. Then I would shoot several ex-employers on the last day.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                              spend every minute with my son, make videos of myself for him to watch after I'm gone, most importantly give him advice at different stages in life. Then I would shoot several ex-employers on the last day.
                              Woah!!! Good post until you went all Horrible Bosses at the end...

Comment

Working...
                              X