Drama... Maybe DFWM has competition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I give this thread 2 more posts before he starts talking about her tits again.
    You brought it up...

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    Pics?
    look and ye shall find...

Comment

i cant have FB, can you imagine how many ho's i would have trying to get at me. ni66a please.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've been de-friended and re-friended several times by my dad and sis. They're both crazy so it doesn't bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          Pics?
          Do yourself a favor and stab your eyes with a hot soldering iron instead.

Comment

I have FB, not many family on mine for a reason. Mainly just use it to keep in touch with car/truck friends from all over.

I do have few female friends that all they do is bitch about how some guy left them after they smother them and make the "im deleting people" posts...

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              Do yourself a favor and stab your eyes with a hot soldering iron instead.
              Right now a person with no skin could walk buy and I would be entertained.
              Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 05-17-2012, 12:37 PM.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Never had a FB acct and never will. If my friends want to contact me, they can txt or call me.. Why the hell would I want them to post something on FB, if they wanted something.

It's just weird how a lot of peeps are on this FB craze. What 900 million now?!?

Peeps are more worried about what's being posted on there, or posting something about themeselves on their FB page.

Comment

Have never had one. I just don't get it.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Maybe I should get back on there and see what this facebook thing is all about.

Comment

So the friend thing is one thing. I've grown to like it a bit more for other aspects. "Liking" things around my job, hobbies and such keeps me "in the loop" a little easier than trying to read a 1001 emails and web pages. i.e. as an example of somethings I monitor via FB..

Cisco (various things)
                      Gun sites
                      NHL
                      Dallas Stars

...and so on.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Have never had one. I just don't get it.
                        fuck yea, non conformists unite *high five*
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          So the friend thing is one thing. I've grown to like it a bit more for other aspects. "Liking" things around my job, hobbies and such keeps me "in the loop" a little easier than trying to read a 1001 emails and web pages. i.e. as an example of somethings I monitor via FB..

Cisco (various things)
                          Gun sites
                          NHL
                          Dallas Stars

...and so on.
                          I can like a club or venue, even a band or a store - and I know about stuff coming up that I'd have to actively look for.

Don't start nuthin, Won't be nuthin.

And who said you had to use your real name? Create an account under a pseudonym and enjoy your anonymous life.

Comment

I should be bringing my FB back here pretty soon now that my court case is settling out.
                            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

No facebook here!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

No drama here.

I had one back in '08 until this chick I was dating started asking all kinds of questions about the girls on my facebook. I realized I'd rather be a complete fucking mystery to people than to have any part of my life displayed online for crazy cunts to snoop. I dumped her and deleted that shit.

I'm not into volunteering personal info to a huge audience, and I don't give two shits about anyone elses life. 70 percent of it's users are outside of the united states. Talk about the biggest chunk of intel in history. The whole thing is just a barnyard for conceded, nieve sheople. No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X