Drama... Maybe DFWM has competition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama... Maybe DFWM has competition?

Just sitting here laughing at some folks on FB getting worked up about idiotic posts from "friends" that they have either:

1. Never actually met
    2. Met once years ago

The whole friend\defriending shit is monumentally amusing to me...

The whole fact that some people actually get amazingly butt-hurt in their personal day to day life about what barely known people post on the internet is amazing to me.

BTW, I fucking hate FB....
    Last edited by Gargamel; 05-17-2012, 11:25 AM.

This is why I don't have FB, no time for that drama.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

If you've got time for drama on here, you've got time for it on FB.

Maybe it's just that most of the people I chose to associate with aren't idiots(well, I'll give Levi a special pass), but I rarely see any ACTUAL drama on there.

Comment

I have an account so I can post pictures of my kiddo for family that doesn't get to see him very often.

I made the mistake of posting about a lady on welfare that was playing with her iPhone in the line in front of me and I got lambasted by a friend's girlfriend and a cousin of mine. They ranted and raved back and forth like I was the devil himself. It was actually a bit amusing.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't had one in two years. best thing I ever did. some of my friends spend way to much time on it, it's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post

Maybe it's just that most of the people I chose to associate with aren't idiots(well, I'll give Levi a special pass), but I rarely see any ACTUAL drama on there.
            I try to steer clear of drama on the board, I'm here to look at half naked women, identify classic cars wrong, and have people call my wife fat.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post

The drama on here is usually much more amusing and "colorful" in a wild west sort of way...

Comment

I try to steer clear of drama on the board, I'm here to look at half naked women, identify classic cars wrong, and have people call my wife fat.

Pics?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  Pics?

Stevo
                  Beat me to it...

Comment

I recently got a facebook account, not because I want to socialize with strangers but to send photos back and forth to my family in Michigan. So I guess some of my friends found me and tried to friend me, then they got butthurt because I denied them on facebook, LOL.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I think Facebook would be fine if I were single and no kids. But I think when you're married with kids Facebook changes taking on a different tone. Then it's nothing but family being all up in your business constantly which I have NO interest in at all. I think I'm one of the last people on the planet not on there. lol.

Comment

Never on FB. Attention whore central
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I have a FB account, but I also have myriad reasons that make me less of a loser than everbody else who's on FB.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            I have a FB account, but I also have myriad reasons that make me less of a loser than everbody else who's on FB.
                            You're in my top 8! (so is your mother.)

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              I have an account so I can post pictures of my kiddo for family that doesn't get to see him very often.

I made the mistake of posting about a lady on welfare that was playing with her iPhone in the line in front of me and I got lambasted by a friend's girlfriend and a cousin of mine. They ranted and raved back and forth like I was the devil himself. It was actually a bit amusing.
                              Yep..I posted a personal opinion about Obama and gay marriage and got a whole bunch of people all pissed off and arguing (50 comments worth). Several people defriended me..including my uber liberal cousin. I was also called "full of hate and a bigot" on someone elses status. It was pretty entertaing...
                              sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X