Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good places between Dallas and Tulsa to grab lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good places between Dallas and Tulsa to grab lunch?

I'm headed to a wedding Saturday in Tulsa. I'm trying to decide if I should just eat before I leave or if there's something worth stopping for on the way. If anyone has any recommendations post em up.

Are you going up 35 or 75?
    --Marcus

Comment

What way are you going? If you are going up 35 there is a place in Purcell call The Railhead. Fucking great fried pies.
      I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Probably.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Taking 75

Comment

Whataburger

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
              Whataburger
              end thread.

Comment

just eat in dallas, I fucking hate Oklahoma. Oklahoma is the gravy stain between texas and kansas.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  just eat in dallas, I fucking hate Oklahoma. Oklahoma is the gravy stain between texas and kansas.
                  Ditto. Nothing worth stopping along the way. If you end up eating in Tulsa, Charleston's is a definite favorite. Everything is made from scratch and, in many cases, if it's not on the menu....they'll make it for you!

Comment

Lit'l store in Sherman off 75. Small hole in the wall place that makes hamburgers. I've been eating there for 20 years now. Not the best you will ever eat but good burgers and cheap prices .

Comment

We ate in Dallas before we left. I immediately regretted that decision when we passed the Pig Out Palace in Henryetta. I'm sure that is some fine dining. The ceremony and venue were damn nice but it was a fucking cash bar so I had to spend $100 getting hammered. Time to wash the Oklahoma stench off.

Comment

Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
                        Lit'l store in Sherman off 75. Small hole in the wall place that makes hamburgers. I've been eating there for 20 years now. Not the best you will ever eat but good burgers and cheap prices .
                        Which one?
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Loose wheels in Denison right behind TMC hospital.

Comment

Working...
                          X