Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for the first time in a while im actually looking forward to going to work today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    oh thats funny, i coulda sworn i was only talking about a presidential race and didnt bring up anything about local till you 2 twats came in here. so whats your point?
    Jesus Christ, Steve. :facepalm:
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Jesus Christ, Steve. :facepalm:
      If only I got a nickle every time I heard that!
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

At least I'm out here doing something.. u guys haven't even voted yet much less have you done shit past talking on a Fucking message board. What a bunch of crybaby hypocritess you are
        Pretty sure you didn't specifically mention presidential until after this was stated... Im also pretty sure you didnt bring up local I did... You kept bringing up American Idol or another talent show which makes me question if you arent actually an Obama lover who is trying to corrupt Ron Paul's campaign... We were simply pointing out that we have actually voted and aren't only talking crap on a message board...

Comment

Fun at work.... not

Comment

oh thats funny, i coulda sworn i was only talking about a presidential race and didnt bring up anything about local till you 2 twats came in here. so whats your point?

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Steve, what benefits do we (US) gain with Ron Paul's foreign policy and do you think we will be able to maintain a decent relationship with Israel if it is implemented?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Steve, what benefits do we (US) gain with Ron Paul's foreign policy and do you think we will be able to maintain a decent relationship with Israel if it is implemented?
                ahem
                I dont get into debates. I more or less presents people with conservative republican options and let them make up their own damn minds

Comment

At least I'm out here doing something.. u guys haven't even voted yet much less have you done shit past talking on a Fucking message board. What a bunch of crybaby hypocritess you are
                  Lmao...you work a job for 2 days and feel you're some kinda contributer to society? Get off your high horse and Give me a break. I've contributed more in tax money than you've probably made all year, who is really helping now? You talking to people isn't some miraculous act. I mean I'm glad you're doing something but level your head a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Lmao...you work a job for 2 days and feel you're some kinda contributer to society? Get off your high horse and Give me a break. I've contributed more in tax money than you've probably made all year, who is really helping now? You talking to people isn't some miraculous act. I mean I'm glad you're doing something but level your head a little.
                    you level your head, i have a regular job that ive had for 2 years now but i let you idiots live in your damnittsteve fantasy land of beer,stripclubs,title loans, and god knows what else you think you know about me. im also willing to bet you arent working 12 hour days without a break either. but i could give a shit less about who works harder, or makes more money and if that makes one person better than another, even though apparently you do.

Comment

Really dont know whats going on in this thread..

Comment

ahem
                        Well, what information are you telling people? That is what I am asked a lot, so I thought you'd be bombarded with it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Well, what information are you telling people? That is what I am asked a lot, so I thought you'd be bombarded with it too.
                          Almost everyone is republican so honestly the lil cards I hand out speak for themselves.most people know his small government themes.

Comment

Working...
                          X