Ok, just bought a 5 lb chub of bologna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, just bought a 5 lb chub of bologna

Been mulling over smoking one for a while. Not a big fan of bologna, but I hear it is good. It will be a side dish to my mesquite grilled shrimp with jack cheese, jalapeno and wrapped with bacon.

I have the bologna rubbed down with a dry rub tonight and will smoke it Saturday.

Who has done this? Is it worth it? ( not that it matters now)

I have heard of people doing this and wondered myself. Please take some pictures and let me know how you do it please

Comment

My old man would grab a chub and grill it every now and then. I liked it, but I like bologna. Mmmmm bologna in my mouth is good.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Smoked bologna is the way to go. Sliced thick on a sammich.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          My old man would grab a chub and grill it every now and then. I liked it, but I like bologna. Mmmmm bologna in my mouth is good.
          Quit gaying threads up, Gay Gayerson.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Barry, what time will dinner be ready? I'll do the dishes!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              Barry, what time will dinner be ready? I'll do the dishes!and suck your children from your balls outta your asshole

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                Fucking idiot.

Comment

Fucking idiot.
                  right, you have a 5lb chub of bologna sitting on your neck you stupid twat

Comment

right, you have a 5lb chub of bologna sitting on your neck you stupid twat
                    It's people like you that late-term abortions should be conducted on. You are the antithesis of anything worth the slightest fuck in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                      Barry, what time will dinner be ready? I'll do the dishes!
                      Damn if we are not a cheap date.........LOL. I am sure I will have some left over after the pool party. If I need to get rid of some, you are first on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
                        I have heard of people doing this and wondered myself. Please take some pictures and let me know how you do it please

I have some dry rub that I use. Cut the chub in half, then slice and inch down on the outer edge every 2 inches or 3 slices per half. Rub it down with the rub, being sure to get it in the slices. Then smoke it for about 2.5-3 hours at 200 with hickory. (at least that is what i am using.)

If I remember, I will get pics.

Comment

It's people like you that late-term abortions should be conducted on. You are the antithesis of anything worth the slightest fuck in this world.
                          i just buttfucked your mom in the mouth so hard you lil sister came.

Comment

bored today Steve lol.

Comment

i just buttfucked your mom in the mouth so hard you lil sister came.
                              The only thing you've buttfucked is a jar of vaseline. I don't have a sister, but I'll slit your goddamn throat** for the mother comment, you fat fucking welfare leeching, car title to get money, cocksucker.

**Empty threat for the police on board.

Comment

Working...
                              X