18 wheeler on fire at 360 and 183

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 wheeler on fire at 360 and 183

Plan accordingly for the gawkers if going 360 north to 183....

hurry up and get that $hit cleared man....
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I swear that area always has some 18 wheeler problem there...
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Remember that one some years ago? I believe it was a stolen truck and the trailer was fucking BLAZING.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Remember that one some years ago? I believe it was a stolen truck and the trailer was fucking BLAZING.
          I remember the stolen 18 wheeler than the cops had to talk the guy out of the cab as he had a gun and a lady with him...I think it was off 20 or somewhere around there
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Damn, glad I already passed through there. Crazy!
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              I swear that area always has some 18 wheeler problem there...
              No $hit, but its these F&%kin drivers here in Arlington. I never has so much stress trying to and from work before. I have worked in Plano, Dallas, Carrolton and even off 635 and Arlington still beats them all.

I end up having to take GSW just to get through GP to Irving, takes about 45 minutes too with all of the lights.

Comment

That was 114/183, by Texas Stadium. Fucked up the bridge/overpass for one of those roads.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  That was 114/183, by Texas Stadium. Fucked up the bridge/overpass for one of those roads.
                  I tried to find a clip on Youtube but came up empty-handed.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Pics?

Comment

I tried to find a clip on Youtube but came up empty-handed.
                      Irving actually has had a few, there was also one on 183/MacArthur a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post

There was a HUGE 18 wheeler fire off 360 north of Green Oaks about 7 years ago, maybe longer. That things was pumping black smoke into the sky like crazy.

Comment

Working...
                        X