What ever happened to Lemon Chill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to Lemon Chill?

Last year when I went to Ranger's games they had replaced the famous Lemon Chill with some off-brand stuff that was not nearly as good. Durin Holiday in the Park in Six Flags, I once again looked for it (Lemon Chill's originated there) and they were also replaced.

Today I decided to look it up, and can't find anything about them, or what happened to the company that used to make them. Anyone have any ideas?

I found this so far...

Lemon Chill was sold to FrozFruit back in 1998 and Blue Bunny now markets the FrozFruit brand.

Comment

They went bankrupt because of the lines at the ATM at the ballpark...

Comment

My wife loves those things too. She would always get them when we went to Six Flags and they don't sell them there anymore either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
          Last year when I went to Ranger's games they had replaced the famous Lemon Chill with some off-brand stuff that was not nearly as good. Durin Holiday in the Park in Six Flags, I once again looked for it (Lemon Chill's originated there) and they were also replaced.

Today I decided to look it up, and can't find anything about them, or what happened to the company that used to make them. Anyone have any ideas?
          ever thought about sending the Rangers and/or Six Flags and email asking them what happened to the Lemon Chill?
          sigpic

Comment

I liked the Cherry Chills better, and th Pink Things.

Comment

Choco Taco or nothing, bitches.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Choco Taco or nothing, bitches.
                This makes me want to leave work and drive to the nearest convenience store right now.

Comment

Hmm, well Bluebunny makes something called the "CHILL Double Lemon Cup", wonder if that's the same recipe?

View all your favorite Blue Bunny products, all in one place. And let's not forget the new products and flavors you'll want to try soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    This makes me want to leave work and drive to the nearest convenience store right now.

Hope you have cash!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                      Hmm, well Bluebunny makes something called the "CHILL Double Lemon Cup", wonder if that's the same recipe?

http://www.bluebunny.com/products/d/...uble_Lemon_Cup
                      It's not. One of my clients is a bluebunny distributor and gave me a whole bunch. They are good, but aren't the same.

Comment

ice cream truck man some lemon chill. i had it about a year ago, it is bluebunny now and it wasnt that good.

i'll stick with ninja turtles or flinstones push up pops.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                          ice cream truck man some lemon chill. I had it about a year ago, it is bluebunny now and it wasnt that good.

shit. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                            ice cream truck man some lemon chill. i had it about a year ago, it is bluebunny now and it wasnt that good.

ninja turtles, bugs bunney, or sonic the hedgehog ice creams = gangsta

Comment

Pink Panther, Pop Rocks, and a box of Tiger Snaps!

Comment

Working...
                              X