No announcement yet.

Atm deposit????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banks are making new accounts so that it Is free to bank electronically, and costs money to walk up or drive up. Thus, people with checks deposit into the atm.

Who actually Carries cash around?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
      I deposit my check at the walk up ATM every time. Takes about 20 seconds MAX and open 24/7.
      Except for the stupid fucks that don't know you can do like up to 25-50 checks at a time and do one by one.

Happen to me once, notice that once pulled around him and left!

Comment

I don't know if it's been said but if you have a smart phone you can just get the chase APP and take a picture of your check and get it deposited scrub!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Are you disabled?
          why dont you get in your highchair before asking me that question, stumpy

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            I refuse to use the drive up Chase ATM machine due to the assholes that choose to do all of their banking at the machine. I don't even carry a debit card, so the rare times I need cash, I go inside and get it. Magically, there's never anyone in there.
            I go one step beyond that.....I refuse to give Chase any of my business at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              Who doesn't? Oh wait, you broke dicks that think you should swipe your card and enter a PIN to buy a coke at the gas station. I always carry at least $50 for miscellaneous purchases and usually a few hundred when I travel for taxis, etc. I wish more places would refuse to take debit cards and credit cards for small purchases, and I charge over $100K a year on my cards.

Comment

Direct deposit for the win. Only use the atm for depositing the rent check from my rental house.
                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Cause even the drive through took 10 minutes at the window to deposit a check and some cash.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post

I do.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I use indirect deposit, it sucks!
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburger with cheese View Post
                        I use indirect deposit, it sucks!
                        I use redirect deposit, all of my shit ends up in my wife's purse.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          LoLz
                          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                            Who doesn't? Oh wait, you broke dicks that think you should swipe your card and enter a PIN to buy a coke at the gas station. I always carry at least $50 for miscellaneous purchases and usually a few hundred when I travel for taxis, etc. I wish more places would refuse to take debit cards and credit cards for small purchases, and I charge over $100K a year on my cards.
                            I have cash in my pocket right now, and it's been there a month. I charge most every purchase, and if there is an issue, or my wallet disappears, it costs me very little.

broke dicks?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Nicely done, sir Brad.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                I do.
                                Dave Ramsey would be proud!
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X