APD Check In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APD Check In!

WTF is going on in my neighborhood? There's 15 cop cars at the end of the street and maybe a SWAT vehicle. Did the drunk guy at the end of the street kill his family or something?
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

They're just prepping to take you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
      WTF is going on in my neighborhood? There's 15 cop cars at the end of the street and maybe a SWAT vehicle. Did the drunk guy at the end of the street kill his family or something?
      Just another tuesday night in A-town
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

Not sure of your address but you can look here
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Not sure of your address but you can look here
          http://www.arlingtonpd.org/CAD.asp?District=ALL
          Yea, I knew that they posted it online, but there isn't any good info. I just pulled up a scanner online to listen to the traffic, but so far it hasn't been mentioned. 4 more cop cars just pulled down my street.

I might have to move out of Agg-town! Two weeks ago the neighbor next door had four or five cops out there while CPS was there taking the children. About 6 months ago, someone was caught breaking into a house behind us! It's going to hell in a hand basket over here!
          Owner of Titan Towing

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Yea, I knew that they posted it online, but there isn't any good info. I just pulled up a scanner online to listen to the traffic, but so far it hasn't been mentioned. 4 more cop cars just pulled down my street.

I might have to move out of Agg-town! Two weeks ago the neighbor next door had four or five cops out there and CPS was there taking the children. About 6 months ago, someone was caught breaking into a house behind us! It's going to hell in a hand basket over here!
            I moved out in when all the Katrina rejects moved in..
            07 GT500
            05 SRT10
            88 turbocoupe T-bird
            93 Cobra
            86 coupe
            Ducati 848

Comment

Make that 4 more cops in Tahoes this time.

BTW if anyone wants to borrow a new Charger cop car, there are several running on our street with no one any where near there... lol!
              Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

If there is a knock on the door let us know before you open it? Better put your dogs up just in case.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

There was a Tactical callout reference an in progress incident. That's all I can say right now.

Comment

Originally posted by hawaii5.0 View Post
                    There was a Tactical callout reference an in progress incident. That's all I can say right now.
                    Man that is good to know.

Maybe unpaid school loans.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I could find out but dont want to bug my APD friend..

Dont you live off 30 and fielder on the north side... Dont happen to live by a guy with a bunch of old vws.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
                        I could find out but dont want to bug my APD friend..

Dont you live off 30 and fielder on the north side... Dont happen to live by a guy with a bunch of old vws.
                        Yes sir I live off Fielder and 30. And no, I don't know anything about a guy with VWs.
                        Owner of Titan Towing

Comment

Working...
                        X