Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sun Glasses: Where did you buy yours at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    I bought my Oakley's from there.

Bought my Rayban's from Costco and my Gucci's from Neimans...

Comment

I used my points from Wells Fargo and got my Oakley Fuel Cell's for free
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        I bought my Oakley's from there.

Bought my Rayban's from Costco and my Gucci's from Neimans...
        I'd love to get one of the hero series (purple ribbon), but I don't deserve to wear them. The red white and blue ones look great, though!

Comment

I think so. They have me submit my ID annually. I got my M Frames for $55 and my transition lens Half Jackets for $90.
          Interesting.. they say that Veterans with a valid government email address are good to go... I have a Homeland Security email address (as a contractor). I might have to see if I can get in on this..

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            Nice! Is this mainly for active duty folks? I didn't see if it said otherwise.
            If you have a military ID, or possibly even a DOD civilian one in general and submit it to them they accept it. I did it through the reserves and even get my perscription glasses thru usstandardissue. Great deal!

Comment

You can also register if you work for the city/state and have the proper city/state ID.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Shop for brands you love on sale. Discounted shoes, clothing, accessories and more at 6pm.com! Score on the Style, Score on the Price.

Comment

I got mine at Cabelas. They seem to be pretty much on par with any other retailer.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

My price is $55 plus shipping.
                    I'll take these in black...

Damn! SI Fives Squared for $40!
                    And these as well. Nudes enroute.

Thanks!

Comment

Sunglass Hut. Polarized Oakley Whiskers.

Best sunglasses ever owned.

Comment

Got both pair of Oaks at SH. I take them in when they get all scratched up and get a new pair for free.

Comment

Originally posted by cde21 View Post
                          Got both pair of Oaks at SH. I take them in when they get all scratched up and get a new pair for free.
                          Is that SOP at Sunglass Hut?
                          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

can someone explain to me what is the point of spending that kind of money on plastic sunglasses?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              can someone explain to me what is the point of spending that kind of money on plastic sunglasses?

Because cheap sunglasses are typically pieces of shit?

I am an extreme tightwad but I am done with cheap sunglasses from Wal-Mart and the gas station. The last few pair I've bought, I can just look at them wrong and they bend all out of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                Because they make me look gooooooooood!

Comment

Working...
                                X