Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sun Glasses: Where did you buy yours at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last two pairs I've bought from my MAC tools dealer.

Comment

I hvae got my last 3 pairs at the oakley store.

Comment

Got my polarized Ray Ban's from Dick's three years ago. I had a hard time spending over $100 on sunglasses, but the quality difference over the cheap ones was amazing and I take much better care of them due to the monetary investment. I would have spent that much in cheap sunglasses by now anyways and my eyes would have suffered three more years of poor quality.

Comment

Walmart...............LOL, I go up town to Sam's to roll my Bolle's

Comment

Got my polarized oakleys at lenscrafters for $9. Used my eye insurance (frames) and just had to pay the taxes. I can do it every 2 years, so those of you with a frame allowance should look into it.

Comment

Costco, Home Depot and Lowes are were I buy mine from.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Just bought three more pairs...

And I'm with Jimmy on the cheap sunglass thing, never again. Once I finally bought a good pair the difference in lens quality was staggering. Never go back...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Those of you who buy cheap sunglasses, those are actually worse on your eyes than not wearing sunglasses at all. If your sunglasses are not blocking UVA and UVB rays (and most cheapo's don't) all you are doing is allowing the darkness of the glasses to dilate your pupil and allow more harmful radiation into your cornea. This in turn can lead to cataracts and other eye issues.

Last couple of sungglasses I have, I've bought from the eyeglass stores they have inside Sam's.

Comment

Lowe's. $20, decent style, and 3m safety rated, and uv blockers. IIRC.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Lowe's. $20, decent style, and 3m safety rated, and uv blockers. IIRC.
                      Do you mean ANSI Z87.1 safety ratied?

Comment

Sure, what ever. I'm not going to argue semantics about sun glasses. Oh, the ones below, $29.97.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_257379-98-93...ses&facetInfo=
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          Sure, what ever. I'm not going to argue semantics about sun glasses. Oh, the ones below, $29.97.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_257379-98-93...ses&facetInfo=
                          Yeah, according to the site. I may go pick up a pair. I've lost our broken all my cheapies in the last month.

Edit: Denny, mind ordering a pair of those oakleys linked above for me?
                          Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 05-16-2012, 09:02 AM.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            i dont think thats what he means.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              i dont think thats what he means.

god bless.
                              Don't be stupied.

Comment

oakleyvault.com

Comment

Working...
                                X