You know anything about usps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know anything about usps?

I tried to ship a book that I rented, using the box that it came in but since it isnt priority and the box says priority mail the guy said I could use the box. So if this is true, do you think I can get away with just covering the words "priority mail" ?
    Last edited by A+; 05-15-2012, 06:09 PM.
    .....bro....

Dude I dunno!! You might go to jail if you do that!!!

That's be federal pound me in the ass prison too!!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

And here I thought you were a dfwm baller. Ship it priority, then you won't have that problem.
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Dude I dunno!! You might go to jail if you do that!!!

That's be federal pound me in the ass prison too!!
        I don't want to go to a federal pound me in the ass prison!

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
        And here I thought you were a dfwm baller. Ship it priority, then you won't have that problem.
        I'm trying to keep it green and reuse the box it came in........
        F it, ill use a box from work. Hopefully they don't bust by balls for the label reading "media mail" and using a box that reads Enfamil formula.
        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post

F it, ill use a box from work. Hopefully they don't bust by balls for the label reading "media mail" and using a box that reads Enfamil formula.
          Alright if you "have " to use it. Cut it at the seem and reassemble it inside out. Liberal use of packing tape should keep it together.
          Rich

Comment

Alright if you "have " to use it. Cut it at the seem and reassemble it inside out. Liberal use of packing tape should keep it together.
            Awww, that's would have been awesome! Meh, I just sealed it up in a baby formula box. We'll see what happens tomorrow morning...
            .....bro....

Comment

On a side note. is the tits or gtfo only practiced in the backporch or is it site wide?

since some of yall are a bunch of pansies and didn't want to get together at the Sonic off of Illinois last week we have decided to move it to the Taco Cabana off of 30 near the Walmart, we will be there around 7-8ish and just relax and drink some beers

This exile fellow appears new with four posts and I thing ya'll might be slippin. Ready, set, POST!
              Rich

Comment

On a side note. is the tits or gtfo only practiced in the backporch or is it site wide?

since some of yall are a bunch of pansies and didn't want to get together at the Sonic off of Illinois last week we have decided to move it to the Taco Cabana off of 30 near the Walmart, we will be there around 7-8ish and just relax and drink some beers

This exile fellow appears new with four posts and I thing ya'll might be slippin. Ready, set, POST!
                Its site wide and everyone is obligated as an American and a member of this site to confront any person(s) whom hath not brought forth teh bewbs before posting....its written somewhere around here...
                .....bro....

Comment

I tried to ship a book that I rented, using the box that it came in but since it isnt priority and the box says priority mail the guy said I could use the box. So if this is true, do you think I can get away with just covering the words "priority mail" ?
                  Ive covered the priority label before

I used to rent out my supercharger pulley puller on the lightning forums all the time. I reused the same box each time to see how long till I or someone would replace the box. It had spray paint, different color tape, duct tape. Got it back once with zipties lol

Comment

So why don't you ship it priority again?
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      So why don't you ship it priority again?
                      The vendor provided a return shipping label for the rental thus making shipping free of charge
                      .....bro....

Comment

The vendor provided a return shipping label for the rental thus making shipping free of charge
                        Gotcha.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

put the label over the priority part of the box

Comment

Wrap the priority box with a brown paper sack (a la old school book cover) , affix the label and ship.

Comment

Working...
                            X