Where to get car weighed in Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
    ^^^^^Can anyone use the scales? I'm in Pantego and would like to weigh my Cobra.
    If i am in town and not busy i do not mind

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      with a large truck scale like at the dump/rock place i am just wondering if i can even get a remotely accurate number weighing it with the front half on the scale, then weighing it with the back half on the scale. i know folks do this, but with a real long scale i just wonder if it can accurately weigh like that.
      yea i am on truck scales every day in my 18 wheeler and they can be off by 200lbs sometimes if they have not been calibrated lately. i would not trust them if your tuning. especially the landfill/dump.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlemoney View Post
        we are in pantego and I have scales that we scale the promod with, and you can see your corner weights.
        im gunna pm you when i redyno the gt. happy birthday btw.

Comment

Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
          whiz q stone on 820... bought some rock from them today and they weigh ya there

Its not that accurate. Went twice on Monday to get some rock. On my 2nd trip I got 2/3 less rock and it weighed almost as much as the 1st trip. When I questioned them about it they said unload it on the front scale (non drive on one) and sure enough it was 90lbs less.

Comment

we are in pantego and I have scales that we scale the promod with, and you can see your corner weights.
            <-----would pay a fee to check the weight of my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              <-----would pay a fee to check the weight of my car.
              Or at least a 6pk.

Comment

You might be busy. I would like to weigh my SVO in a few months. I'm fine with a fee as well to secure your time.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  Or at least a 6pk.
                  Fuck that. Ill buy a case so we both will have something to drink.

Comment

Working...
                  X