Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Your hoo-ha is showing.
    I've always wondered how to spell that, never bothered looking it up though. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      I'm not offended by his hooha comment at all. It's more of a comment that everyday he's fishing for the right opportunity to be a jerk to me because I'm one of his favorite targets in order to create drama. Doesn't it get old? Doesn't he ever have downtime from being an asshole? I'm exhausted for him for being asshole everyday. The guy has a personal commitment of excellence to being an asshole. lol.

Just relax, it's not hard to get along if you try.

As for going too far, I mean things like when it effects people offline lives. There's been a ton of those situations around here.
      L O fucking L

Tali doesn't bother me much because I am friends with a few guys like him who are constantly assholes, I'm usually just an asshole right back to them! If you get all sensitive and shit that just drives them more and you'll look like a nancy. Don't look like a nancy, be an asshole back.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Not that I would have time for another message board, but I can do and say what I please around here and see no reason to post anywhere else.
        Pretty much it for me. I don't frequent any other boards with anything resembling regularity...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
          What the fuck!! I got banned the first day I posted on this site(well technically the old one)!!! No way in hell I would even try posting on another site. You bitches whinned about my chocolate cock and made me change it, no other site besides this one can put up with my hoo-haa and even this one sometimes can't handle the juice!!
          Yeah, it's the juice...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            L O fucking L

Tali doesn't bother me much because I am friends with a few guys like him who are constantly assholes, I'm usually just an asshole right back to them! If you get all sensitive and shit that just drives them more and you'll look like a nancy. Don't look like a nancy, be an asshole back.
            That's just not me man. I'm sarcastic and like to have a good time, but I try not to be an asshole. At this point in my life, I've learned how really limited our time is on this planet. I want everyone to be happy, have a good time and be good to one another. Yes, I realize what I am saying and most importantly where I am saying it but I don't have any place or time in my life for senseless animosity and holding grudges. Life is too short for that. Friends, family and laughing is everything that matters in this life. Enjoy it while it's here.

Comment

Now it sounds like you've got something wedged in your balloon knot.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                Pretty much it for me. I don't frequent any other boards with anything resembling regularity...
                Hey, did you get my pm?

Comment

...and srsly, what kind of dumbshit statement is "I like to have a good time?" Who doesn't like to have a good time? Who looks at a good time and says, nope that's not for me. I'll wait for a humdrum or mediocre time to come along.

Comment

I think we actually had more fun when we all gave a shit about racing/cars. Along with some of the drama.

Now we are all about our 401k and bashing new people.

This is the only forum im really active on, but i also know alot of people here. The old site was a good resource for 5.0 related tech.

Comment

...and srsly, what kind of dumbshit statement is "I like to have a good time?" Who doesn't like to have a good time? Who looks at a good time and says, nope that's not for me. I'll wait for a humdrum or mediocre time to come along.
                      I just mean i dont want to waste time on negative things. Its easy to get caught up in the banter here which always seems to escalate. I dont mean my comment to be anything other than friendly or lighthearted. By all means do what you do if that makes you happy. I just dont want to take part in your negativity you enjoy feeding on for drama.

Comment

My jack-ass, Smiths' listening to, hair dyed black, too much metal in his face, whiney bitchass neighbor. Sorry, just had to get that out there.
                        If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

If I enjoy it, wouldn't that make it positive?

Comment

Certainly for you, but not for the person you're berating at the moment.

Comment

If Steve and Taliwhacker were in a room together, I don't think they would say a word to each other. They would just acknowledge who the other is and go on about their business.

But, since we are here on the internet, its impossible to ignore each other.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                If Steve and Taliwhacker were in a room together, I don't think they would say a word to each other. They would just acknowledge who the other is and go on about their business.

But, since we are here on the internet, its impossible to ignore each other.
                                Not true. We have been around eachother several times. Each time he has been way to drunk to talk to and i dont paticularly enjoy conversing with people who have had too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X