snitching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snitching

At what level of crime, etc, do you consider reporting to the police, employers, etc, snitching?

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

I only snitch out insider trading.
    Ded

Comment

Real crimes. Theft, assault, murder. Things of that nature. I could give a shit less if I found out someone was smoking pot or some other menial bullshit.

Comment

I think probably Felony and up I would snitch someone out, anything else and it depends on the person or situation.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

agree, it depends on the person and situation. Something petty like stealing a pen or something, nah.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Real crimes. Theft, assault, murder. Things of that nature. I could give a shit less if I found out someone was smoking pot or some other menial bullshit.
            This.

I pull into work everyday around 5am and there is always a random security guard sitting in his car, i caught this one smoking weed when i pulled in two weeks ago LOL. Top Flight Security of the World.

If i catch you drinking a beer in the car i'm gonna tell them to either pass me a beer or im snitching
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
              This.

I pull into work everyday around 5am and there is always a random security guard sitting in his car, i caught this one smoking weed when i pulled in two weeks ago LOL. Top Flight Security of the World.

If i catch you drinking a beer in the car i'm gonna tell them to either pass me a beer or im snitching
              i'll die fo' this shit craig!!!!!!!!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                I only snitch out insider trading.
                Fucking rat!
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I would only snitch on somebody over trespassing, assault or murder.

However, I would likely snitch on somebody who I see drinking & driving. Caused way too many horrible accidents in the past. Anybody else would snitch over this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                    I would only snitch on somebody over trespassing, assault or murder.

However, I would likely snitch on somebody who I see drinking & driving. Caused way too many horrible accidents in the past. Anybody else would snitch over this?
                    What if you knew someone that welched on a bet? Say for a hundred dollars, what would you do in that situation Jeffrey aka Papapper aka bet welcher??
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

if someone stole the tuning secrets i stole from sam

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                        if someone stole the tuning secrets i stole from sam
                        Snitching on yourself?
                        2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                          Snitching on yourself?
                          if this info got out everyone would run 5.85 once

Comment

Yes it is true Im a bet welcher, I made a bet in the sports forum and I didn't pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              What if you knew someone that welched on a bet? Say for a hundred dollars, what would you do in that situation Jeffrey aka Papapper aka bet welcher??
                              Boosh mode engaged!

Comment

Working...
                              X