Win "spirited drive"...get house egged...coincidence, you decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win "spirited drive"...get house egged...coincidence, you decide

So Saturday evening I was driving home southbound on I35 through Lewisville when this RCSB Dodge pulls up beside me in the HOV lane. He starts reving and gunning it trying to promote a "sprited drive". After his persistence kept on, I decided to take him up on his offer.

So by that time, he was cruising about a car length ahead of me so I catch up to him when I hear him get in it again so I stayed in it. I pulled about 3 car lengths ahead and he's unable to close the gap. I come up to some traffic so I slow back down and call it a night.

Next thing I know RCSB Dodge is behind me in the left lane just stying there. I'm looking at him in my mirrors trying to figure out what he's doing. He doesn't pull up next to me again for another beating and he's not trying to pass me and go about his way. A little while later, he suddenly makes a sweeping exit across all lanes and gets of the hwy. So I chalk it up to a surprising win and continue to truck on home.

Fast forward to Sunday morning, we're leaving the house and I see a busted egg on the front porch. I'm thinking WTF, some stupid ass kid. As we're pulling out of the drive way, I count 7 more eggs on the roof. Now I'm getting pissed trying to think who the fuck would do this. At first my wife thought maybe some x-friends of my daughter since she has been egged before but that was a long time ago and she's long moved on and don't really associate with them since being in college.

Then I think about that Dodge...did he get ass hurt because he didn't do the damage he thought he was going to do when pulling up next to me? Is that what he was doing when he stayed behind me for that time...writing down my LP? If it wasn't for him staying behind me for almost a good minute then suddenly exiting the hwy, I wouldn't think so but...I don't know.

Hopefully I won't be seeing any more issues...unfortunately I didn't get his LP. By the way, during this whole event, not once did we exceed the posted speed limit and no animals were harmed...except for maybe a few bugs

....and someone's feelings

I don't personally think someone would go that far due to a loss. Any neighbors get hit or just you?

Comment

I think he took the ricer flyby a little too personally. JMHO.

Comment

about 12 years ago at around mid-night on I-30 thorugh arlington I see this piss on ford calvin sticker on a chevy p/u with dark tinted windows..Im in my foxbody LX so I procede to spank him by at least 5 cars...He then follows me to an exit. He pulls up beside me, rolls down his window and I see that he has his family with him...And he is a very large mexican dude, He tells me, ''Hey man, that car doesnt make you a man!! Want to get out and fight and I'll show you what an asskicking feels like''

I just laughed, said no thanks and drove off...some people just get really butt hurt

Comment

no, just my house...and I wouldn't consider it a ricer fly-by on my part.

Comment

After reading this thread I'd egg your house as well.

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
              about 12 years ago at around mid-night on I-30 thorugh arlington I see this piss on ford calvin sticker on a chevy p/u with dark tinted windows..Im in my foxbody LX so I procede to spank him by at least 5 cars...He then follows me to an exit. He pulls up beside me, rolls down his window and I see that he has his family with him...And he is a very large mexican dude, He tells me, ''Hey man, that car doesnt make you a man!! Want to get out and fight and I'll show you what an asskicking feels like''

I just laughed, said no thanks and drove off...some people just get really butt hurt
              You should have started yelling "La Migra! La Migra!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                After reading this thread I'd egg your house as well.
                LOL, for what? I tried to keep it short and sweet(and legible).

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  LOL, for what? I tried to keep it short and sweet(and legible).
                  1) ricer fly by

2) street racing in traffic

3) lacking enough common sense to realize it could have been one of anyone else on the road that thinks you're an ass for street racing in traffic.

Feel free to add to the list.

Comment

1.) I must not have explained it right cause that was hardly a fly by. By the time I was beside him, we were already at the same speed (60mph btw), he saw me coming and acceled. He could've got seconds if he wanted.

2.) we weren't racing. We were seeing who could get to 60 mph the quickest. Not once did we exceed the speed limit.

3.) doubt it, they were going like 50mph cause they were too far behind.

Comment

So you were already at 60 mph racing to 60? Then the traffic you ran into ending the race was already too far behind you? And you were able to communicate race details with this guy in separate vehicles?

You already said you slowed down because of traffic so I know the race wasn't to 60 dude...let's call a spade a spade.

I'd definitely egg your ass now. haha

Comment

what? dude, ok....

We were all doing 50. Dodge pulls up, we accel to 60, catch up to more traffic doing 50 mph, we slow down to 50 mph and call it a day.

Clear as mud? LOL

was that you in the Dodge?

Comment

I would egg your house for either the dumbest race in the history of dumb races, or the dumbest lie in the history of dumb lies.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

LOL @ racing from 50 to 60! Good kill!

Comment

LOL at the cry babies in this thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X