No announcement yet.

Hand cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discovered Joe's when I got in the oil field. That shit works awesome for pretty much anything you encounter while working on cars/engines/etc.

for paint, I think Gojo makes the stuff I was using. works amazingly well on latex and oil base and doesn't dry your hands out. It's a blue bottle vs. the regular orange bottle
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I use both fast orange and lava with scrub brush from Autozone. The brushes from orielys don't work worth a suit.

Comment

I like to just not get my hands dirty
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Ho'Reilly's sells this cherry stuff in a black and/or red bottle. It's been a while since I bought it. What ever it was, that stuff worked the best of anything I had found previously. Maybe tali will chime in and can tell everyone.
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Guys..

Thinner and carb cleaner are very bad juju for the body.. absorbs through the skin rapidly.. the effects are accumulative.
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Joe's works pretty good. I either use Joe's with a scrub brush or Fast Orange with a scrub brush when I get home.
              The best stuff I ever used was called dynamite or tnt(something like that). It was made in Fort Worth and came in 1 gallon bottles. It was red and smelled like cherries. It had little flakes of pumice in it or something but I could use it without a scrub brush.

Comment

Fried chicken grease works well also. Might take a couple buckets

Comment

Joes

Comment

Fast orange hand wipes- get a bucket @ Northern Tool

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                      Guys..

Thinner and carb cleaner are very bad juju for the body.. absorbs through the skin rapidly.. the effects are accumulative.
                      Damn.. just googled that and it shows a ton of carcinogens in thinners and brake/carb cleaners. Increased risk of cancer and liver damage..... Well looks like i'll be sticking to the real hand cleaner form here on out.

Comment

Some stuff called "Worx" bought some several years ago and I'm almost out.
                        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

isopropyl alcohol, gojo, and dish soap.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                            Guys..

Does that include paint thinner? It's mostly mineral spirits isnt it?
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

WD-40 and then Zote.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by greenbullitt View Post
                                i like snap-on hand cleaner. the cherry stuff from permatex isnt bad and smells good..
                                This. both are the best. Ive tried tons
                                of diff ones

Comment

Working...
                                X