Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to the aquarium at grapevine mills.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      I went to the aqarium last summer and it was great. A indoor zoo with a/c, how awesome is that. I went to the Dallas zoo last Thursday on a field trip with my daughter and there's nothing wrong with that place. I've been to the Ft. Worth zoo the year before and it was good too. I'm not sure what the hell people want now days. If it has as animals in it, is say its a success. The prices aren't no different than any other entertainment in my opinion.
      Dallas Zoo was mismanaged for YEARS. An outside group came in and took it over 3-4 years ago IIRC, and turned it around.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think people are getting the Dallas WORLD Aquarium and the Dallas Aquarium at Fair Park confused. The World aquarium has always been great when I've been there.

Comment

Yup. The world aquarium is bad ass. It's a bit expensive but there is tons to see.

Comment

So, is this thread about the world aquarium or just the dallas aquarium? Because I think the world aquarium is great.

Comment

I love fish and wildlife so i really enjoyed going...great experience here!

Ps I am talking about the Dallas world aquarium in downtown

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
                So, is this thread about the world aquarium or just the dallas aquarium? Because I think the world aquarium is great.
                The World Aquarium. Im sure the op meant The World Aquarium also.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I thought he was talking about the one that's not in fair park. Ive never been to the inside fair park. I didn't even know they had one in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    I thought he was talking about the one that's not in fair park. Ive never been to the inside fair park. I didn't even know they had one in there.
                    The Dallas aquarium at fair park is pretty cool. It's only like 8-10 bucks, it's not huge but they do have some nice fish and other things. They have an awesome stingray exhibit outside where kids can feed the stingrays and touch them as they swim by.

Dallas World Aquarium is in downtown off of pearl st, and it is awsome as everyone else has stated. Not sure what the OP was expecting but I love that place and try to go once a year.
                    Last edited by Wicked98Snake; 05-14-2012, 08:16 AM.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                      Dallas world aquarium is 100% private. There is no city connection besides the name.

The dallas municipal aquarium is in Fair Park (the Childrens Aquarium)
                      This. Which aquarium are you knuckle-draggers talking about?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Put me in the minority that thinks the Dallas World Aquarium is overrated. I'm not saying it's not a neat place, but every time I've been it has been uncomfortably crowded, including going on a weekday afternoon. I'm not a fan of the really small displays. It's like they tried to cram way too much into a little space. The last time I went (about 2 years ago), they had a leopard in a glass box with a concrete floor - no plants, no rocks - just an empty enclosure the size of a bedroom. There was also a turtle stuck in the side of the tunnel thing, struggling for his life. We let them know and they were able to get him out and save him. I wonder how often that happens and if they are able to save every one. I see it as a really cool place if you enjoy seeing animals but don't really care about them all that much.

Comment

The fat leapord made me really sad. But the free roaming monkeys were pretty cool. Overall I give it a B+ and that makes it worthwhile.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

The leapord or Jaguar? Isnt that a Jaguar at the end? Ive only seen it once in the three time I've been.

Comment

Had an awesome time at the Dallas World Aquarium when I went 5 years ago.

Also, I was quite surprised how nice the Dallas Zoo is now when I went last year. The last Id been there was in the late 90s and it sucked.

Comment

I go to the Dallas World Aquarium a few times a year. About 4 years ago I got to meet the owner and he is a genuine good guy. He blew me away with all the knowledge and ideas he had. I got to help design a couple of the high flow skimming systems for the salt water areas. You think all the stuff you get to see in the exhibits is cool then you should see all the stuff behind the other walls. He is a huge conservationist. He has quite a few endangered or almost endangered bird species that he is breeding to try to bring back. He has video cameras on every nest and screens that raise up from his desk so he can view them. Not to mention he has a hawk that hangs out on his desk. It's a great place and I'm sure that the manatees would be "better off" in a river but being able to share them with people and children helps the effort 10 fold rather than complaining about being in too small a space.

Comment

Working...
                                X