X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Aquarium

Sucks ass, dont waste ur money...that is all

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

I enjoyed it when I went. Albeit, it was almost 3 years ago.
    What was so bad about it?

Comment

I'm interested why it was bad as well. I was thinking about taking my little girl there when it gets too hot outside for her to play.

Comment

last time i went it was awesome

Comment

I've been twice and enjoyed it. What specifically sucked ass??
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I've been several times, it's fucking awesome. Especially if you go during the week, you have the whole place to yourself.

Comment

Ya what did you not like I enjoyed it was a little pricey. Been twice and interned there in highschool it's amazing all the equipment that goes into that place and the croc is amazing to watch eat.

Comment

I love the tunnel at the end with the sharks.

Comment

If I had to guess, they probably ran it in to the ground just like the Dallas Zoo, Deep Ellum, and everything else the City of Dallas touches.

Yes, the Dallas Zoo is much better now than it has been, but that's because the City doesn't run it anymore.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Armedtrigger01 View Post
                    Ya what did you not like I enjoyed it was a little pricey. Been twice and interned there in highschool it's amazing all the equipment that goes into that place and the croc is amazing to watch eat.
                    That was my only complaint the one time I went... The prices were higher than I expected but it was still pretty cool.

Comment

Its pretty kool when i have been there
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I enjoyed it when I went about 3 years ago also. Thought it was very interesting and well taken care of. I didn't care for the smell of all the penquins though.

Comment

I guess cause i was going in thinking it was going to be something else, as a little kid when i would go to the zoo and into the aquarium part they had tanks ansia under water views everywhere and that's what I was going in thinking it would be like but it wasn't, it was more like a ride at six flags, everyone had to squeeze in and walk in a space no bigger than 4 ft wide. And there was only like one under water view, the coolest thing there were the otters*, there were more birds than fishes

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            If I had to guess, they probably ran it in to the ground just like the Dallas Zoo, Deep Ellum, and everything else the City of Dallas touches.

Yes, the Dallas Zoo is much better now than it has been, but that's because the City doesn't run it anymore.
                            Dallas world aquarium is 100% private. There is no city connection besides the name.

The dallas municipal aquarium is in Fair Park (the Childrens Aquarium)

Comment

I went to the aqarium last summer and it was great. A indoor zoo with a/c, how awesome is that. I went to the Dallas zoo last Thursday on a field trip with my daughter and there's nothing wrong with that place. I've been to the Ft. Worth zoo the year before and it was good too. I'm not sure what the hell people want now days. If it has as animals in it, is say its a success. The prices aren't no different than any other entertainment in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X