Please complain to Speedtv for running soccer today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please complain to Speedtv for running soccer today

I knew Fox would ruin Speed but when I saw soccer on the schedule I thought it was a misprint.
    Motorsports coverage includes news, highlights, rankings and more spanning NASCAR, Formula 1, NHRA, ARCA, MotoGP, IndyCar and more auto racing circuits.

It's a pretty good match so far! lol just kidding, complaint sent

Comment

Noooooooo, don't watch or support that crap. Dang it!

Comment

White text owns!

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
          I knew Fox would ruin Speed but when I saw soccer on the schedule I thought it was a misprint.
          http://www.speedtv.com/feedback/
          I was catching some F1 this morning when they mentioned soccer would be on afterwards. Couldn't believe it. Speed has gone to shit.

Comment

What does a bunch of 3rd world athletes have to do with anything speed related?

Comment

Complaint sent.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

FUCK Speed TV. I just want them to show F1!

Comment

i'll take soccer over a bunch of stump fuckers driving in a circle.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Soccer is actually pretty fun to watch.

Comment

in fact i would send an email, but Jr has a soccer game at noon.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
                        And fox sports has a Soccer specific channel to air it on.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          They had 9 games going today. Hard to air all 9 on one channel at once.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            It is fun, and I even like EPL and especially SPL...but only on the appropriate channel.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

They had 9 games going today. Hard to air all 9 on one channel at once.
                              It is amazing how Fox bends over backwards for a Soccer, yet they won't do it on a Saturday afternoon for multiple baseball games(which they hold all the rights to). Soccer doesn't have the fanbase to justify their action.

I don't mind soccer, but I'd rather watch a Royals/Mariners 22 inning 2-hit, 1 run game. Or at least some car shows on my car channel!

Comment

Working...
                              X