Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mobile phone repair stores in dallas that are open on sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile phone repair stores in dallas that are open on sunday?

my iphone4 home button is starting to not work all the time. i have to work tomorrow at 6 and was wondering where you guys take your phones to for repair in dallas. i know there are mobile guys that will come to you but i would rather just walk into a store and get it done right then and there. plus most stores offer some sort of guarantee

thanks for any help

This is a guy that shares a store with his wife's nail salon and has repaired my wife's iPhone 3 times- battery replacement, screen replacement and fixed her power button. All reasonably priced and 7 days a week. Give him a call and see if he can help you: 972-697-7855

Comment

My buddy will probly do it, hes in arlington tho, hes done a few memebers off here already, few threads bout him if you search my name.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Fix My I Stuff
      (972) 853-1303 Antares, tell him Redd Sent ya.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        This is a guy that shares a store with his wife's nail salon and has repaired my wife's iPhone 3 times- battery replacement, screen replacement and fixed her power button. All reasonably priced and 7 days a week.
        what part of dfw?
        Originally posted by Redd View Post
        My buddy will probly do it, hes in arlington tho, hes done a few memebers off here already, few threads bout him if you search my name.
        thanks but i'm looking for something in dallas. i will still save the number in case i can't find any

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          what part of dfw?thanks but i'm looking for something in dallas. i will still save the number in case i can't find any
          Highland village, may be too far north

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            what part of dfw?thanks but i'm looking for something in dallas. i will still save the number in case i can't find any
            he travels and can meet you half way

Comment

Red Bird Mall at the t mobile store< ask for Robert

Comment

Originally posted by GVazquez View Post
                Red Bird Mall at the t mobile store< ask for Robert
                Theirs a mall inside of a t mobile store?

Comment

red bird mall is still open? I wouldnt walk in there even if i was superman.

Comment

Working...
                  X