Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas

So I'll be going to las Vegas this coming Friday I'll be there till Monday evening what are the must see and experience places in Vegas .... FYI I'm 21
    Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
    03gt intech POWA!

Glitter golds on fremont! Cheapest strip club in town but plenty of nice eye candy

Comment

make sure and buy those little vip cards from the dudes selling them on the corner. they will get you into the bars/clubs for free or extremely cheap

also dont worry about tipping the door guys at bars/clubs(especially strip clubs), they are only out to sucker you for $$$

Comment

Spearmint Rhino
        Treasures
        Larry Flint's

Comment

Grab a shovel and go visit the desert; dig your own hole.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Watch yer cornhole!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If only we had a thread about this...

I would hit Ditch Friday at the Palms if you get in early enough, but there are pool parties every day.

Comment

Be careful...don't go in as a VIP and return with a HIV
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Grab a shovel and go visit the desert; dig your own hole.
                  Thanks for all the info guys and for u 4banger how about we meet up sometime so you can tell me all about what I should do In Vegas I'm free tomorrow after 5 ? .... Any restaurant recommendations ?
                  Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                  03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                    Be careful...don't go in as a VIP and return with a HIV
                    when we ask how to have fun in vegas as a 16yr old, we'll ask you. till then leave this thread for the grown ups

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      when we ask how to have fun in vegas as a 16yr old, we'll ask you. till then leave this thread for the grown ups
                      geez lol, it was a joke...obviously a 16 year old can't do anything exciting in vegas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        geez lol, it was a joke...obviously a 16 year old can't do anything exciting in vegas
                        don't give up that easy. grow some nuts like rusty g. and buy a fake id

Comment

If you are going with some friends sign up for the daily beer pong tourny at osheas. Zipline down freemont. Hit up the door guys at your hotel and tell them exactly what your looking for party wise and it can usually be had with free entrance and a limo ride for $40 or less. Sometimes they will give you free entrance to whatever hotel club they have. A group of 6 of us went to spearment rhino and had free limo there and back free entrance and only were required to buy two drinks of our choice. There isn't byob there so we had like 10 a piece anyway...

Also if you are gambling make sure to get a players card. I used to go about 4 Times a year andhave never paid a dime for a room or food, but I gamble a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            don't give up that easy. grow some nuts like rusty g. and buy a fake id
                            I'd like to be able to get a job when I get out of college... It's way too easy to be screwed over by a record now
                            Last edited by crapstang; 05-12-2012, 10:49 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              If you are going with some friends sign up for the daily beer pong tourny at osheas. Zipline down freemont. Hit up the door guys at your hotel and tell them exactly what your looking for party wise and it can usually be had with free entrance and a limo ride for $40 or less. Sometimes they will give you free entrance to whatever hotel club they have. A group of 6 of us went to spearment rhino and had free limo there and back free entrance and only were required to buy two drinks of our choice. There isn't byob there so we had like 10 a piece anyway...

Also if you are gambling make sure to get a players card. I used to go about 4 Times a year andhave never paid a dime for a room or food, but I gamble a lot.
                              O'shea's is gone. Played beer pong there in Feb, and they were getting ready to shut down soon. I think it was this month.

Fremont St at night is cool. Everything is cheaper there vs downtown. Gotta see the fountains at Bellagio. It was my first trip, and I got my fill, but I don't party hard anymore. With enough money, you could stay for weeks and not see it all. The buffet at Bellagio was good.

Comment

Working...
                              X