Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Sell Stainless Grills? (Built-In)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Sell Stainless Grills? (Built-In)

i'm going to have a stone outdoor kitchen built, and i'm looking for a decent deal on a stainless built-in style grill. i figure there's a decent chance that, between all of the members here, there is someone with a hookup on just about everything.

something like this:

My parents have a Direct Buy membership, and on some things it's not that great of a deal and on others it's pretty damn sweet... These fall somewhere in the middle, as I was looking for one as well.

They sell:

Fire Magic
    Napoleon
    Solaire
    Capital Cooking
    Broilmaster
    Lynx
    Vermont Casting

Prices range from $500-5000... Let me know if any of the above is appealing and I'll let you know if there are any deals to be had..

Comment

Get a Weber. Their Genesis and Summit lines have the best construction out there. The Jenn-Air isn't nearly as good. Also, the Genesis and Summits are built in the USA.

My buddy is a distributor for Weber but he can only do deals on demo models that they are getting rid of. I just got his Summit S-460 demo (retails $1900) for $400 but he doesn't have any more demos to sell off.... I'll ask to see if any retailers are having local deals...

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        My parents have a Direct Buy membership, and on some things it's not that great of a deal and on others it's pretty damn sweet... These fall somewhere in the middle, as I was looking for one as well.

They sell:

Fire Magic
        Napoleon
        Solaire
        Capital Cooking
        Broilmaster
        Lynx
        Vermont Casting

Prices range from $500-5000... Let me know if any of the above is appealing and I'll let you know if there are any deals to be had..
        i have a friend with a membership through them, but last time i checked, their prices weren't as great as i was expecting. (considering the cost of the membership and their claims) i'm sure that it's different on everything, though. have your parents got any use out of the membership?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          Get a Weber. Their Genesis and Summit lines have the best construction out there. The Jenn-Air isn't nearly as good. Also, the Genesis and Summits are built in the USA.

My buddy is a distributor for Weber but he can only do deals on demo models that they are getting rid of. I just got his Summit S-460 demo (retails $1900) for $400 but he doesn't have any more demos to sell off.... I'll ask to see if any retailers are having local deals...
          i didn't even know that weber made built-in grills. let me know if he has anything. i'm going to try to put together all of the pieces that i want, then have my masonry guy come over and build it. i appreciate your help!

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
            i have a friend with a membership through them, but last time i checked, their prices weren't as great as i was expecting. (considering the cost of the membership and their claims) i'm sure that it's different on everything, though. have your parents got any use out of the membership?
            Yeah, when you're remodeling a whole house, you can save a shit ton... For one off stuff, though, it's hit or miss.

Comment

Brad, I'm actually building an outdoor kitchen for a lawyer in Rockwall right now, and after they looked around, ended up going with Barbecues Galore off Preston in Dallas.

Fwiw...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                i didn't even know that weber made built-in grills. let me know if he has anything. i'm going to try to put together all of the pieces that i want, then have my masonry guy come over and build it. i appreciate your help!
                It looks to me like you would have to remove it from the bottom cabinet, but it would be mountable. They make natural gas and propane versions of both grills.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  It looks to me like you would have to remove it from the bottom cabinet, but it would be mountable. They make natural gas and propane versions of both grills.
                  I bought a Weber Summit with the intention of mounting it. I was actually going to leave the bottom cabinet on, just remove the wheels and the sides. I haven't done it yet, but have been cooking on the grill for 3 years now and it rocks (I even paid close to full price ).
                  DamonH

Comment

Working...
                  X