Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busted biscuits, Gravy!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Greg: "Did you say my wife looks like a can of busted biscuits?!?"

Silverback: No, I didn't say your wife looked like a can of busted biscuits, but she does."

lmfao!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

and those were the days.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Greg: "Did you say my wife looks like a can of busted biscuits?!?"

Silverback: No, I didn't say your wife looked like a can of busted biscuits, but she does."

lmfao!
          MattB and RyanB, the stirrers of shits.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            MattB and RyanB, the stirrers of shits.
            Speaking of, I saw RyanB, MattB and Mr.B at C&C last month, it was good to see the old chap...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Speaking of, I saw RyanB, MattB and Mr.B at C&C last month, it was good to see the old chap...
              How was Ryan?
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

He looked great, it was good to see him with his bro and dad having fun looking at cars.

Comment

He looked great, it was good to see him with his bro and dad having fun looking at cars.
                  Thanks for sayin good things about me & my family Henry! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you at C&C, but I'll hopefully see ya at the next one, and I still remember racing the BAD SVT down Beltline ten years ago.....

Comment

Working...
                  X