Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know I can be a B***h, but please explain this one to me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable. Chili's went ahead with the fundraiser....last night, the dad posted a picture of his new four wheeler on Facebook. Wow.

Comment

Sickening!
      Ded

Comment

Damn, fuck them.

Comment

This seems to fit every category of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse.

Comment

My god, and they have the nerve to adopt twins from an incarcerated homeless woman and give them a good life, after losing their six year old child in a horrific accident. Someone needs to teach these people a lesson.
            Slow moving projects
            1964 C10 350/700r4
            1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
              My god, and they have the nerve to adopt twins from an incarcerated homeless woman and give them a good life, after losing their six year old child in a horrific accident. Someone needs to teach these people a lesson.
              Oh, they did some good so we should give them a hall pass. Lol bleeding heart

Comment

That's not what people are upset about, dummy.
                Ded

Comment

Using their tragedy for sympathy, saying they've spent their life savings on the adoption, talking multiple stores into donating a portion of their proceeds to them for adoption expenses, when , in reality, they're buying expensive toys hand over fist and want more money.

Comment

It's like corporate america, on a smaller scale.

Comment

• Unfuckingbelievable.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Lulz.

It's their money, they can spend it as they wish. I hope they blow it all on mud tires.

If some dumb bastards give them money, oh well, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Get off facebook, do something constructive, and stop meddling in peoples' lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Lulz.

It's their money, they can spend it as they wish. I hope they blow it all on mud tires.

If some dumb bastards give them money, oh well, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Get off facebook, do something constructive, and stop meddling in peoples' lives.
                          You have no issue with someone defrauding a charitable organization?
                          Good to know, I guess.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            Lulz.

And you're probably the type that doesn't GAS about welfare fraud or people with fake charities that target little old ladies on fixed incomes. It's nice to see someone with a decent set of convictions.

Comment

• Well they're not robbing them, the responsibility is on the charity or those representing the cause. I donate regularly to charity, but if I really concerned myself about where the money went, I probably wouldn't donate at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X