mustang and 350z same bolt pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    and you hate KWClutch, common board knowledge.
    All bullshit aside, I'd hate the guy too if Steve's side of the story is even half true.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      LOL, I honestly don't know what Paul drives other than a vert. Was taking a shot in the dark at it. Just poking fun at him like he does to me. No harm intended.
      Elvis is practically Vanilla Ice. If it doesn't have a 5.0, he ain't rollin it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        All bullshit aside, I'd hate the guy too if Steve's side of the story is even half true.
        True, it did have Saleen wheels on it too.

Comment

So what, I can't join in on the fun? You must have sigs turned off, it says it's a 94 gt vert. Plus we all know you, you know everything about everyone else's cars and you hate KWClutch, common board knowledge.

AAAAARRRMMMMBBBAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sir, I have sigs turned off as well as avatars. My tablet doesn't seem to like them very much.

I'm guilty as charged with knowing alot about others cars. I love the hobby.

(I disagree about you guys knowing me as a person. Only a few people on this board actually do. )

The armbar thing never happened. It's internet urban legend and was computer generated.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I'm over it. I was really angry about it and hated Mustangs for awhile. It's a dead issue now and not worth thinking about anymore. It was just as much my fault as was his. Buyer beware. Life goes on and I really try not to hold grudges against anyone for anything. I'm human though and make mistakes.

Originally posted by Ted View Post
          Elvis is practically Vanilla Ice. If it doesn't have a 5.0, he ain't rollin it.
          Everyone here knows damn well when you are in the car and that song comes on the radio, you roll up the windows and turn the volume way up rappin right along with it and having a damn good time as long as no one sees you doing it. lol.

Comment

Yes sir, I have sigs turned off as well as avatars. My tablet doesn't seem to like them very much.

I'm guilty as charged with knowing alot about others cars. I love the hobby.

(I disagree about you guys knowing me as a person. Only a few people on this board actually do. )

The armbar thing never happened. It's internet urban legend and was computer generated.

I'm over it. I was really angry about it and hated Mustangs for awhile. It's a dead issue now and not worth thinking about anymore. It was just as much my fault as was his. Buyer beware. Life goes on and I really try not to hold grudges against anyone for anything. I'm human though and make mistakes.

Everyone here knows damn well when you are in the car and that song comes on the radio, you roll up the windows and turn the volume way up rappin right along with it and having a damn good time as long as no one sees you doing it. lol.
            Blah blah blah, your pleasant disposition is making my stomach hurt. A real man would still be full of anger, slowly drinking it away while listening to Ice Ice Baby with his windows DOWN, in his garage revving the shit out of his new sterling grey 5.0.

I know what you drive!!!!!!!!! And I am really bored right now.

Comment

Blah blah blah, your pleasant disposition is making my stomach hurt. A real man would still be full of anger, slowly drinking it away while listening to Ice Ice Baby with his windows DOWN, in his garage revving the shit out of his new sterling grey 5.0.

I know what you drive!!!!!!!!! And I am really bored right now.
              LOL @ ninja text.

Comment

I know, I'm just saying you had a right to be pissed. Dude dicked you over. Any normal person would be angry about it.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  i could swear i saw a 350z today sitting on saleens. unpossible??????

god bless.
                  I've got a buddy in McKinney who used to have a red 350z on black deep dish bullitt rims. I'll see if he's got any old pics of it.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I must have missed the whole KWcobraclutch thing. I remember a thread where he put a termi motor in an older cobra, blah, blah, blah, then Steve wound up with it. Never knew there was an old fashioned fucking involved. Let me guess, car was butchered to shit, didn't run right and nothing was disclosed. Amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      I've got a buddy in McKinney who used to have a red 350z on black deep dish bullitt rims. I'll see if he's got any old pics of it.
                      I had a buddy once....
                      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        Let me guess, car was butchered to shit, didn't run right and nothing was disclosed. Amirite?
                        It's like youre telepathic!

Comment

Working...
                        X