Mothers day ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers day ideas?

It's my wife's first mothers day, do you guys have any good ideas for it?
    Our son is 9 months old.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

go to the shop and work on race cars. By us being happy, it makes them happy, and that is what counts.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Get a picture frame that you can decorate from Michael's and let your son finger paint on it. Buy decorative letters and spell something like "mommy and me" on it and put a picture of the two of them in there. The best gifts are the ones you make and put some thought in to.

Comment

I suggest looking down about 20 threads.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          I suggest looking down about 20 threads.
          What mom wouldn't love a quality undershirt?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            What mom wouldn't love a quality undershirt?
            SOLID GOLD!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Make something out of macaroni, the best gifts are made out of pasta
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

A spa day

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Make something out of macaroni, the best gifts are made out of pasta
                  You came from my balls, son!

Comment

As much as I hate to use Walmart as an example, because I'm sure other places do this as well, but upload some pictures documenting the first 9 months of her motherhood and you can make them in to a little story book with a caption next to each picture. I wasn't creative enough to do this, but my wife did it for me on my first father's day and it was pretty damn cool. I'll always have this picture book to go back and revisit my first year of being a dad.

Comment

Some good ideas guys, thank you 1

1.Excludes Barons post
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Get a picture frame that you can decorate from Michael's and let your son finger paint on it. Buy decorative letters and spell something like "mommy and me" on it and put a picture of the two of them in there. The best gifts are the ones you make and put some thought in to. Make something out of macaroni, the best gifts are made out of pasta or give her A spa day . As much as I hate to use Walmart as an example, because I'm sure other places do this as well, but upload some pictures documenting the first 9 months of her motherhood and you can make them in to a little story book with a caption next to each picture. I wasn't creative enough to do this, but my wife did it for me on my first father's day and it was pretty damn cool. I'll always have this picture book to go back and revisit my first year of being a dad.

Comment

Working...
                        X