Any electricians in Mansfield area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any electricians in Mansfield area?

Im looking to have someone run 220 GFI in my backyard for a hot tub. A few years ago someone gave us a free hot tub and I had a friend "start" to run the electric. I THINK he may have already done the breaker in the breaker box, but I know there is a super large heavy duty wire that he ran through our attic to the backyard and we just spliced it off and shoved it back up in the attic when we found out that the hot tub was free for a reason (leak and bad motor)..

so now here we are looking to get a real hot tub this time but I need the electrical finished and done right... anyone have any idea on someone who can do this?

Originally posted by 00bolt View Post
    Im looking to have someone run 220 GFI in my backyard for a hot tub. A few years ago someone gave us a free hot tub and I had a friend "start" to run the electric. I THINK he may have already done the breaker in the breaker box, but I know there is a super large heavy duty wire that he ran through our attic to the backyard and we just spliced it off and shoved it back up in the attic when we found out that the hot tub was free for a reason (leak and bad motor)..

so now here we are looking to get a real hot tub this time but I need the electrical finished and done right... anyone have any idea on someone who can do this?
    One of the guys from here came out and installed something like that for our pool filter. He did a great job and was very reasonable. Let me see if I can find the pm...
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I *think* it was Crooner (James). I know he is / was in the business, either way.

OP - you may try PMing him, for advice at a minimum.

EDIT, sounds like all of the big stuff may have been done and all you need is someone to pull that wire down and wire an outlet.

Comment

It was I

Comment

I heard it was Cooner.
          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
          X