Double Oak kidnapping????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Oak kidnapping????

Someone kidnapped my dads next door neighbor. The cops are everywhere and the news people are lining the street.
    I wish they would fry these fuckers, 2nd abduction like this in the last 3yrs and Double Oak is a very small community.
    Merry Christmas

Three men jailed for allegedly kidnapping Texas woman
    Posted: Dec 17, 2010 2:35 PM CST Updated: Dec 17, 2010 2:35 PM CST

DALLAS, TX (KSLA) - Three suspects are now in federal custody after allegedly kidnapping a Texas woman Thursday.

17-year-old Nathaniel Williams, 19-year-old Edward Muckelroy Jr., and 23-year-old Matthew Casaus face aggravated kidnapping charges Texas Department of Public Safety officials said.

The three are accused of kidnapping 54-year-old Eileen Loskot from Double Oak, Texas Thursday morning, authorities said.

Loskot was reportedly abducted by the men as she was driving home from work around 1:30 a.m. Thursday. DPS officials say the men then forced her to retrieve cash using her credit and debit cards at a bank in Cedar Hill, Texas.

Troopers say the men then forced Loskot into the trunk of her own car and drove to Albuquerque, New Mexico where they then let her go.

The victim, DPS Troopers say then drove back to Texas to meet authorities.

Again the three men are now in federal custody.
    Ded

I saw that on Dallasnews.com yesterday. Glad she is OK!

Comment

Pretty sure when they crossed the state line the charges were escalated to federal. They're fucked for life. Glad she came home alive.

Comment

I'd like to know the specifics of the crime. Like where she was, what exactly was she doing at the time of the abduction. Was she at a gas station, or a stop light, and they surrounded her or what. It would help others to avoid simmilar mistakes.

Situational Awareness people, learn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          I'd like to know the specifics of the crime. Like where she was, what exactly was she doing at the time of the abduction. Was she at a gas station, or a stop light, and they surrounded her or what. It would help others to avoid simmilar mistakes.

I heard it wAs one of those things where they rear-ended her and then snatched her so I would assume she got out to check on her car.

Comment

Stupid punks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
              I heard it wAs one of those things where they rear-ended her and then snatched her so I would assume she got out to check on her car.
              I heard the same. There are not many abductions that turn out good. Her family will be lucky to have her for the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

guys rear end her, she pulls over, gets out to look at it, they open the trunk to look for damage, she peers in, they shove her in, and boom.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Pretty sure when they crossed the state line the charges were escalated to federal. They're fucked for life. Glad she came home alive.
                  I am pretty sure kidnapping is federal anyway...

Comment

Ladies please don't stop your car at night when you are alone. Keep your doors locked and drive to a populated area. I don't believe this woman ever called 911. She kept trying to call her husband. I was glad to hear she was ok and safe. Now she needs to go get a gun permit so she can mow these fuckers down next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      I am pretty sure kidnapping is federal anyway...
                      Kinda sorta..

After the Lindbergh Baby kidnapping, Congress passed a law that let the FBI get involved in any kidnapping case because of the real possibility that the crime will cross state lines. However, unless it actually crosses state lines, it isn't a federal case.

Comment

I seen that on the news, had not heard she was home safe ..

I believe they only got 900 bucks from her

Comment

Yeah they didn't get much, hope it was worth it. They bumped her on simmons at around 1:50-2:00am (on her way home from work), about 2 blocks from her house. When she got out to check the damage/exchange info, they "snatched her up".
                          Too bad she wasn't packing. Everytime I drive down that road I see a leo and the road is only like 2miles long. Its shitty because that woman is fucked for life.

I'm trying to talk my 19yr old sister into letting me gift her a pistol, she drives around there late at night all the time. She was pretty good last time I took her to the range.
                          Ded

Comment

That is some crazy shit nas least she is on and will be home for the holidays
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                            X