DFWM detectives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWM detectives

so long story short, my sons mom moved AGAIN as usual since i located her again. Im paying child support and have visitation, but she constantly denies me. I live check to check so i cant get a PI or attorney, and the attorney general will not do a damn thing. Anyone out there know how to go about finding her or have the ability to search people? i have her pervious address and do know shes in euless, just not sure where. Also have other personal information that comes along with the court papers.

any help would be appreciated.

She denies you visitation to your child? Can't you get the police involved when this happens? You have a divorce decree with the custody agreement right?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      She denies you visitation to your child? Can't you get the police involved when this happens? You have a divorce decree with the custody agreement right?
      Custody is a civil matter. Police can't do squat.

Take her back to court and the judge can find her in contempt for violating the court order.

Comment

If anything, this will be a civil matter. Police will not be able to do anything. constable on the other hand handles civil law where police handle criminal only. Consult with ur local constable. Possible recourse that way or they could give u some better advice.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Take her back to court and the judge can find her in contempt for violating the court order.
          This is in my divorce decree/custody agreement and it's signed by a judge:

Notice to Peace Officers

NOTICE TO ANY PEACE OFFICER OF THE STATE OF TEXAS: YOU MAY USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF CHILD CUSTODY SPECIFIED IN THIS ORDER. A PEACE OFFICER WHO RELIES ON THE TERMS OF A COURT ORDER AND THE OFFICER'S AGENCY ARE ENTITLED TO THE APPLICABLE IMMUNITY AGAINST ANY CLAIM, CIVIL OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE OFFICER'S GOOD FAITH ACTS PERFORMED IN THE SCOPE OF THE OFFICER'S DUTIES IN ENFORCING THE TERMS OF THE ORDER THATRELATE TO CHILD CUSTODY. ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY PRESENTS FOR ENFORCEMENT AN ORDER THAT IS INVALID OR NO LONGER IN EFFECT COMMITSANOFFENSE THATMAYBE PUNISHABLE BY CONFINEMENT IN JAIL FOR AS LONG AS TWO YEARS AND A FINE OF AS MUCH AS $10,000.

Would this be something a police officer could use to force a parent to turn over a child to the other parent?

Comment

Notice to Peace Officers

NOTICE TO ANY PEACE OFFICER OF THE STATE OF TEXAS: YOU MAY USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENFORCE THE TERMS OF CHILD CUSTODY SPECIFIED IN THIS ORDER. A PEACE OFFICER WHO RELIES ON THE TERMS OF A COURT ORDER AND THE OFFICER'S AGENCY ARE ENTITLED TO THE APPLICABLE IMMUNITY AGAINST ANY CLAIM, CIVIL OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE OFFICER'S GOOD FAITH ACTS PERFORMED IN THE SCOPE OF THE OFFICER'S DUTIES IN ENFORCING THE TERMS OF THE ORDER THATRELATE TO CHILD CUSTODY. ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY PRESENTS FOR ENFORCEMENT AN ORDER THAT IS INVALID OR NO LONGER IN EFFECT COMMITSANOFFENSE THATMAYBE PUNISHABLE BY CONFINEMENT IN JAIL FOR AS LONG AS TWO YEARS AND A FINE OF AS MUCH AS $10,000.

Would this be something a police officer could use to force a parent to turn over a child to the other parent?
            It appears so, but they most likely won't because they don't want to deal with the bullshit that may spring from it.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              It appears so, but they most likely won't because they don't want to deal with the bullshit that may spring from it.
              If that's true that sucks! Thankfully I've never had to find out.

E_low why won't she give you the kid? Is she a bitch or are you a crackhead or something?

Comment

Notice to Peace Officers

if the roles were reversed and the man was doing this an APB would be put out for his ass and he would be put away stat.

Comment

only for the chicks. if it was a guy who didnt want to return their child, it would be kidknapping, an amber alert would be made, and the dad would be breaking news on channel 4

Comment

But, but, they will arrest you after you don't pay your child support or push the ex into a shallow grave. Oh the selective enforcement.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Oh, and pics?
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The courts wont do shit but give her a small slap on the wrist. The father on the other hand would get the 3rd degree for not being "responsible" enough to work out meeting arrangements with the mother.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

If that's true that sucks! Thankfully I've never had to find out.

E_low why won't she give you the kid? Is she a bitch or are you a crackhead or something?
                          Im trying to take her back to court by going through the DRO. But with them i have to have 3 certified letters sent with intent to pick up and her deny. I was in the process of doing this, but she moved again (which also puts her in comtempt). Without being able to find her new address i cant do the DRO way, and in order to take her to court for moving and not telling me i have to hire my own attorney (which i cant afford).

LOL no im not a crackhead, shes just a bitch. Ive recently found out shes doing the same thing to her daughters dad! From what the neighbors told me where she just moved from, they wanted call CPS on her SEVERAL times but never did, and all she cares about now is getting shit faced drunk and bring different guys over!

Comment

If you can give me her name and DOB, I will see what I can find.
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by E_Low View Post
                              Im trying to take her back to court by going through the DRO. But with them i have to have 3 certified letters sent with intent to pick up and her deny. I was in the process of doing this, but she moved again (which also puts her in comtempt). Without being able to find her new address i cant do the DRO way, and in order to take her to court for moving and not telling me i have to hire my own attorney (which i cant afford).
                              No offense, but I'd be cutting out some expenses in your life, or taking a second job. Or both. "I can't afford it" sounds like an excuse to me. As cliche as it is, where there is a will, there is a way. May God have mercy on the poor soul that attempts to keep me from my children. I'll murder a bitch, and they'll never find the body.

Originally posted by E_Low View Post
                              From what the neighbors told me where she just moved from, they wanted call CPS on her SEVERAL times but never did, and all she cares about now is getting shit faced drunk and bring different guys over!

I'd get a statement from them in writing, and have them sign it in the presence of a notary. Keep in touch with them, and ask them if they'd be willing to testify if/when you find her. You need to be going for full custody. Not just trying to get her found in contempt of a court order. Join Father's For Equal Rights. Go to the meetings. Listen. Learn. Build your case. If you're halfway intelligent, you can represent yourself and you won't be out attorney expenses, just court costs and filing fees.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X