No announcement yet.

Where to buy flagstone for patio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and what kind of stone selection you have as well, i need some for a little patch for my grills and entrance way to my yard.

Comment

Tex-art.com- Southlake, Tx

Alpinematerials.com- Colleyville, Tx
      Detailing by Dylan
      817-494-3396
      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Yeah, he still hasn't done anything. Lol. What is a good way to figure out how much we need? Do you have a website or anything to look at the types you can get?
        I have a website, but to be honest, it's a little out of date. There are a few types of stone on there we simply don't carry any more.

If you can get me the measurements of the area you're wanting to cover, I can tell you how much stone you'll need after I know which stone you like, and in what thickness you'll need it it.
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
          Tex-art.com- Southlake, Tx

Alpinematerials.com- Colleyville, Tx
          These guys I don't know, but like i told 00bolt, I more than likely can't touch them on delivery charge. I can be competitive as hell on material, but with them being closer to y'all, I just can't do much on freight.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
            and what kind of stone selection you have as well, i need some for a little patch for my grills and entrance way to my yard.
            check out the website, and let me know which ones piqued your interest.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
              I have a website, but to be honest, it's a little out of date. There are a few types of stone on there we simply don't carry any more.

If you can get me the measurements of the area you're wanting to cover, I can tell you how much stone you'll need after I know which stone you like, and in what thickness you'll need it it.
              Sweet, thanks!
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I'm going to make an expedition into the Canadian wilds, to find an old post I made in a thread there detailing our inventory. Wish me luck.

Comment

Couldn't find it.

Comment

Working...
                  X